Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Practical Report For Investigation to flight (wind tunnel)?

1. Sep 17, 2010 #1
    So we need to make a practical report and I'm not sure how to do it. I've learnt the basics like lift equals weight and thrust equals drag.. and then the teacher made a model wind tunnel in class, we then got air speed(km/h) and its mass(g) etc. for it then we had to convert them to life and speed (ms-1) which i'm not too sure how to do and then plot them on a graph...

Checklist: Now the teacher wants us to make a report.. so for the Aim should i write that we want to find out the air speed and the mass? For background theory should I write about how it was found out?? For Apparatus just the things we used.. For Method: how it was used? .. For data: just the numbers we got... Analysis?? conclusion? I don't know what we were trying to achieve by doing this??...

Need help on how to do this and more information for a wind tunnel (investigation to flight (airfoil...)) practical report

Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 17, 2010 #2
    i think physics does not include reading the mind of you teacher. maybe you should ask him what you supposed to do.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook