Practicing to take the Physics Test (3rd edition)

In summary, "Practicing to take the Physics Test" covers all major topics in Physics, including mechanics, electricity and magnetism, waves and optics, thermodynamics, and modern physics. It is suitable for all levels of Physics students and includes both basic and challenging practice problems. The practice questions in the book are modeled after those on the actual Physics test and can be used for self-study or classroom use. The 3rd edition has been updated to reflect changes in the test format and content, but the overall structure and purpose of the book remains the same.
yxgao
Hi, I am looking for the GRE Physics prep book by ETS: Practicing to take the Physics Test (3rd edition preferred). If anyone has it, I would like to buy it from you for $30. Please contact me if you have this book.

Are there any stores online that sold it? Once I found ONE store that happened to have it but I didn't buy it at that time.

Thanks
YG

Physics news on Phys.org
Hey, u could join the GRE yahoo group,
they have all the test posted.

Related to Practicing to take the Physics Test (3rd edition)

1. What topics are covered in "Practicing to take the Physics Test"?

The book covers all major topics in Physics, including mechanics, electricity and magnetism, waves and optics, thermodynamics, and modern physics.

2. Is this book suitable for all levels of Physics students?

Yes, this book is designed for students at all levels, from beginners to advanced. It includes both basic and more challenging practice problems.

3. Are the practice questions in this book similar to those on the actual Physics test?

Yes, the practice questions in this book are modeled after questions from real Physics tests. They are designed to be similar in format, difficulty level, and content to help students prepare effectively.

4. Can this book be used for self-study or is it better for classroom use?

This book can be used for both self-study and classroom use. It includes detailed explanations for each practice question, making it a useful tool for independent study. It can also be used as a supplement to classroom instruction.

5. Is there a difference between the 3rd edition and previous editions of "Practicing to take the Physics Test"?

Yes, the 3rd edition has been updated to reflect changes in the Physics test format and content. It also includes additional practice questions and updated explanations. However, the overall structure and purpose of the book remains the same.