Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Predictions For nfl

1. May 2, 2005 #1
    Who do you think will win the championship this year..

Im goin with the patriots

Most underated

Most Improved

Mvp Of the Year.

Biggest Dissapointment
  2. jcsd
  3. May 2, 2005 #2

Staff: Mentor

The Eagles. They will be better than last year - the Patriots will merely be as good as they were last year.
  4. May 2, 2005 #3
    I agree with Russ, I think the Eagles are a solid pick. In addition, I do not think the Patriots will be making it to the big game this year.

Most Improved: Dolphins: They are a good team, they just did terrible last year, so it should be easy for them to improve.
  5. May 2, 2005 #4

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Suffering from chronic delusional blindness, I'm picking the Broncos, same as every year.

At least this year there's a reason for optimism. Any athlete leaving Cleveland is virtually guaranteed to celebrate with a career year and the Broncos entire front line is filled with highly talented underachievers the Browns gave up on.
  6. May 2, 2005 #5

Gold Member

My prediction:
    Two teams will fight, and one will score a hole in one and then people will drive and drunkenly honk their horns.
  7. May 2, 2005 #6

Gold Member

A guy takes his blonde girlfiend to a superbowl game and at the end asks her what she thought.

She says, "Well it was OK, but it seemed like a lot of fighting over so little money."

Her boyfirend looks at her and says "Money? What are you talking about?"

"They fought for an hour over twenty five cents!"

"What???" he gasps, "Did you see the same game I did?"

The blonde, getting indignant, says "Yes! I saw the guy wearing the stripes toss a quarter in the air, and it landed on the ground. A guy on one of the teams picked it up and then the other team attacked him and his friends. And they spent the next hour chasing each other around while everybody yelled GET THE QUARTER BACK!"
  8. May 2, 2005 #7

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

I've picked the Eagles over the Steelers the last two years and I'm picking them again. The Eagles will beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl. Watch out for San Diego, though. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take the AFC.

Most underrated

The most underrated team is the Arizona Cardinals. They've got some nice, young pieces in place and play in a weak division. One of those teams that lost a lot of close games last year and could surprise people.

The most underrated player is Brian Westbrook.

Most Improved

Most improved team this year will be the Dallas Cowboys.

Most improved player will be Joey Harrington.

Mvp Of the Year

Donovan McNabb

Biggest Dissapointment

Green Bay Packers
  9. May 2, 2005 #8

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Go Bengals !!!

< yeah I'm biased ... need I say more ? >

O Moonbear, where art thou ?
  10. May 2, 2005 #9
    I'm sure it will be the hot dog someone will try and feed me durring one of the games.
  11. May 2, 2005 #10
    The NY Jets will win - okay, maybe not but heck I can dream.

The Patriots will win again they're like the Yankees.
    Last edited: May 2, 2005
  12. May 2, 2005 #11

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

My prediction for this year in the NFL is that shoulder pads will be big.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?