Project Title Needed: Get Ideas for Electronics Projects

• Thread starter grafica
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Project
In summary, a final year electronics student is seeking help in coming up with a project title for their thesis. They have no idea and are looking for guidance. It is suggested to look into their interest in music and see if it can be combined with their EE training for a fun final project.
grafica
Project Title Needed...

hai am a final year electronics student...i am in need of a project title.
i hardly have no idea...pls help me

Engineering news on Phys.org

"Things that go *fizzzt* when too much electricity is passed through them"...on a more serious note, how do you seriously expect us to answer this question. We don't know anything about your interests, the areas you have learned about., what the aims of the project are (I assume this is a thesis) or if you have been given a list of area of research.

Frankly if you have no idea what to do, it shows you haven't read any papers in area that you like. All of them have some sort of comments on possible further work, some are explicit about it in a 'further study' section, others less so.

grafica said:
hai am a final year electronics student...i am in need of a project title.
i hardly have no idea...pls help me

In your profile page, it says you are interested in music. Can you think of a way to combine that interest with your EE training to do a fun final project?

FAQ: Project Title Needed: Get Ideas for Electronics Projects

1. What types of electronics projects can I find on "Project Title Needed"?

On "Project Title Needed", you can find a wide variety of electronics projects, including but not limited to: robotics, home automation, wearable technology, renewable energy, and Internet of Things projects.

2. Are the projects on "Project Title Needed" beginner-friendly?

Yes, there are projects on "Project Title Needed" that are suitable for beginners. However, there are also more advanced projects for those with more experience in electronics. It is important to carefully read the instructions and gather all necessary materials before starting a project.

3. Can I submit my own electronics project ideas to "Project Title Needed"?

Yes, "Project Title Needed" encourages individuals to share their own electronics project ideas. This can be done through the submission form on the website. However, all submissions will go through a review process before being published on the site.

4. Are there any costs associated with using "Project Title Needed"?

No, "Project Title Needed" is a free resource for individuals interested in electronics projects. However, some projects may require the purchase of materials and components.

5. Can I collaborate with others on "Project Title Needed"?

Yes, "Project Title Needed" offers a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate with others on projects. This can be done through the comments section on project pages or by joining the "Project Title Needed" community forum.