QM parred down to a few lines.

• Thread starter yesicanread
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lines Qm
In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of quantum mechanics and the indetermination inherent in it. The triangle inequality theorem is used as an analogy to explain the uncertainty in Q&A, and the idea that Q&A existed before we even asked the question is brought up. The conversation ends with the acknowledgement that the poster may not fully understand quantum mechanics.
yesicanread
I will explain QM. And a Omnesient person/character.

1.) A plane is composed of a triangle. Or three planar(on a plane) point, that aren't formin a line(colinear), form a "Plane".

2.) In this triangle is the triangle inequality theorem. So it follows.

3.) This theorem is composed as Q = Action < Q + A = 2Reaction

4.) Triangle inequality theorem = Triangle inequality theorem. So, since we act without knowing the answer, we will always be less than the Q & A.

5.) 1.) through 5.) explain the indetermination in Quantum Mechanics.

6.) Q & A existed before we asked a Q.

7.) Q = Q. So who thought before us ? And also knew the Answer to thoughts questions ?

8.) Therefore QM will never provide a whole Q&A, & the closer we get to one the closer someone else is to seeing the Q.

Check it out. 1 through 8. I'm not being religious in my points. Just deductive.

Read points 1 through 8, and tell me if you understand.

I posted this hear for selfadjoint mainly.

Physics news on Phys.org
Off to theory development.

Somebody answer my post. :rofl:

:uhh: By QM I assume you mean quantum mechanics. If you really do mean quantum mechanics, it appears you have no idea what quantum mechanics is.

- Warren

chroot said:
:uhh: By QM I assume you mean quantum mechanics. If you really do mean quantum mechanics, it appears you have no idea what quantum mechanics is.

- Warren

Fair enough.

Originally Posted by chroot
By QM I assume you mean quantum mechanics. If you really do mean quantum mechanics, it appears you have no idea what quantum mechanics is.
- Warren

Fair enough.

:rofl:
That had to be the most hilarious exchange between two people on this board I've seen since I've been on here. This is classic stuff.

What is QM parred down to a few lines?

QM parred down to a few lines is a simplified version of quantum mechanics, which is a branch of physics that studies the behavior of particles on the atomic and subatomic level.

Why is QM parred down to a few lines important?

QM parred down to a few lines is important because it allows for a basic understanding of quantum mechanics without the complex mathematical equations and theories. It can also help in explaining the fundamental principles of quantum mechanics to a wider audience.

What are the key concepts of QM parred down to a few lines?

The key concepts of QM parred down to a few lines include the wave-particle duality of particles, the uncertainty principle, superposition, and entanglement.

How does QM parred down to a few lines differ from the full theory of quantum mechanics?

QM parred down to a few lines is a simplified version of the full theory of quantum mechanics. It does not include all the details and complexities of the full theory, but it still captures the fundamental principles and concepts.

What are some real-world applications of QM parred down to a few lines?

Some real-world applications of QM parred down to a few lines include the development of new technologies such as quantum computing and cryptography, understanding the behavior of particles in accelerators and nuclear reactors, and advancing our knowledge of the universe and its fundamental building blocks.