Quantum Book Help: Advanced QM Course Solutions

Two-Level Systems."In summary, the conversation is about an advanced QM course and the difficulties the speaker is having with understanding certain concepts and finding resources. They are looking for book suggestions and someone recommends a book that covers topics related to Quantum Optics, Measurement, Information, Computation, Density Matrices, and Two-Level Systems.
venomxx
hi there,

I have an advanced QM course I am doing now, a lot of pauli spin matrix identitys, quantum computer initalisation( rotations of 3 spin 1/2 states ), density matrices, two level systems, persistent currents and monopole vector potentials...

The math is beyond me, i have griffiths, diracs and a few intro books to QM none of which go into enough detail in these areas. Any suggestions of a book (or books) that could help?

Any suggestions would be appriciated!

cheers

Physics news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:

FAQ: Quantum Book Help: Advanced QM Course Solutions

1. What is "Quantum Book Help: Advanced QM Course Solutions"?

"Quantum Book Help: Advanced QM Course Solutions" is a book that provides comprehensive solutions to problems and exercises in advanced quantum mechanics courses. It is designed to help students better understand and apply the concepts and theories covered in their course.

2. Who is this book intended for?

This book is intended for students who are taking advanced quantum mechanics courses at the undergraduate or graduate level. It can also be a useful resource for researchers and professionals in the field of quantum mechanics.

3. Are the solutions in this book reliable?

Yes, the solutions in this book are reliable. They have been carefully written and reviewed by experts in the field of quantum mechanics. However, it is always recommended to check your work and understanding with your instructor or peers.

4. Can this book be used as a substitute for a textbook?

No, this book is not intended to be a substitute for a textbook. It is meant to be a supplementary resource to help students better understand and master the concepts and problems in their advanced quantum mechanics course.

5. Are there any prerequisites for using this book?

Yes, this book assumes a basic understanding of quantum mechanics principles and equations. It is recommended to have completed introductory quantum mechanics courses before using this book.