How Can I Resolve My Electronics Doubt?

• Thread starter Sanosuke Sagara
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Electronics
In summary, the conversation discusses a question about feedback in a circuit and the use of an opamp. The conversation provides hints and encourages the person to think and figure out the solution on their own.
Sanosuke Sagara
I have my solution and mt doubt in the attachment that followed and I hope that somebody will help me figure out.Thanks for anybody that spend some time on this question.

Attachments

• Doc 1.doc
    28 KB · Views: 186
Physics news on Phys.org
This is sort of a trick question, because it's really very easy.

Ask yourself : is there any feedback in this circuit ? Feedback is when the output is fed back in part to the input. Does it happen here ?

What happens when there is no feedback in an opamp ? Hint : Comparator. Look this term up.

Find the voltage at the negative input. Hint : Voltage divider. Is it different from that at the positive input ?

What happens to the output ? Hint : Saturation.

Thanks for your hint and help ,and I will try to figure out this question by myself.

FAQ: How Can I Resolve My Electronics Doubt?

1. What is electronics?

Electronics is the branch of science and technology that deals with the study and application of electrical circuits and devices using active electrical components such as transistors, diodes, and integrated circuits.

2. What are some common electronic devices?

Some common electronic devices include smartphones, computers, televisions, radios, and kitchen appliances such as microwaves and refrigerators.

3. What is the difference between analog and digital electronics?

Analog electronics uses continuous electrical signals to represent information, while digital electronics uses discrete signals represented by binary digits (0s and 1s). Digital electronics offer better precision and reliability, while analog electronics can handle a wider range of signals.

4. How does electricity flow in electronic circuits?

In electronic circuits, electricity flows from the power source (e.g. battery or wall outlet) through conductive materials such as wires and components like resistors and capacitors, creating a complete circuit. The flow of electricity is controlled by switches, transistors, and other devices.

5. What is the importance of grounding in electronic devices?

Grounding is important in electronic devices as it provides a reference point for electrical currents to flow properly and safely. It helps protect against electrical shocks and ensures that components function correctly by providing a stable voltage reference.

Back