Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Raman Shift of metals

1. Jul 10, 2015 #1
    hello,
    I'm a Phd student my Phd subject is about surface enhanced spectroscopy (SERS). i need a reference for the Raman Shifts of metals (ex: Gold (colloid or film), titan tungesten..). Plz if anyone can help me.
    thank you in advance
    Nicolas

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 15, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Jul 16, 2015 #3
    It is black silicon (microstructured surface) on which were formed of gold clusters arranged substantially periodically follows a gold sputtering, and to attached the gold clusters they used titan tungsten TiW. I have a my own spectre of these three materials, but i need to confirm my results. I have a reference for the Black-Si but i need a reference for the other materials.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook