Randi Flesland Resigns From Avinor

• Thread starter arildno
  • Start date
In summary, Randi Flesland, the leader of Avinor, has resigned from her position. Some users in the conversation refer to her as a b**ch, but others argue that the term is not a swear word and simply an adjective. The conversation also touches on the use of swearing and dialects.
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Right now, it is clear that Randi Flesland resigns as the leader of Avinor.
Good riddance, she was a b***ch! :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
b**ch or b***ch?:biggrin:

Lisa! said:
b**ch or b***ch?:biggrin:
B**CH! :grumpy:

Since I'm in a very good mood today, I assume you called Randy a b**ch not :uhh:.

PS never use a ! for swear words.:grumpy:

Actually ***** is a female k9.. not a swear word, would be more correct to call it a adjective, of course some people take offence to being called a female k9.. but that's there problem..

My old english teacher used to always say "swearing is just a colourful way of using Lanaguage" lol

Anttech said:
Actually ***** is a female k9..
And in Norwegian, the same word, spelled "bikkje", means a k9, female or male.

Anttech said:
Actually ***** is a female k9.. not a swear word, would be more correct to call it a adjective, of course some people take offence to being called a female k9.. but that's there problem..
My old english teacher used to always say "swearing is just a colourful way of using Lanaguage" lol
I guess all normal people take offence because of that.(of course joking is another story)
Wow! I hijacked another thread!:uhh:

And in my dialect we say "Bint" But only for a female K9

Anttech said:
And in my dialect we say "Bint" But only for a female K9
But the Norwegian equivalent to "Bint" is "Binne", which means she-bear.

So does this mean that Greg will be updating the censor? :biggrin:

Yeah, I know... he doesn't control it.

LOL well there is a lot of Norweign in my Dialect

1. Why did Randi Flesland resign from Avinor?

Randi Flesland stepped down from her position as CEO of Avinor due to personal reasons. She stated that she wanted to spend more time with her family and pursue other opportunities.

2. Who will replace Randi Flesland as the CEO of Avinor?

As of now, no replacement has been announced for Randi Flesland. The board of directors is currently searching for a new CEO and will make an official announcement when a decision has been made.

3. How did Randi Flesland's resignation affect Avinor's operations?

Randi Flesland's resignation did not have an immediate impact on Avinor's operations. The company has a strong leadership team in place and will continue to function as normal during the transition period.

4. What are some of Randi Flesland's accomplishments during her time at Avinor?

During her time as CEO, Randi Flesland oversaw the expansion of Avinor's airport network, with the opening of new airports and the renovation of existing ones. She also implemented sustainable practices and initiatives to reduce the company's carbon footprint.

5. Will Randi Flesland still be involved with Avinor in any capacity?

Randi Flesland has stated that she will not be involved with Avinor in any capacity after her resignation. However, she remains open to potential collaborations and partnerships with the company in the future.