1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Rensselaer Tech

1. Jun 18, 2009 #1
    I am planning on going to graduate school to obtain my PhD in either mechanical or aerospace engineering, I would eventually like to either become a professor at a university or work at an organization such as NASA doing research. I have been looking at a lot of schools and I was wondering if anyone out there has an opinion on Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. I think they have some really interesting research but I have never heard much about them. I cant think of anyone I have met or anyone I have heard about that has gone to this school. I am curious, is it a good school, why havent I heard much about them (is it just me?), what kind of careers do its graduates generally pursue and anything else that might be relevant.

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 19, 2009 #2
    I believe that there's a regular member of this forum who teaches there.

4. Jun 19, 2009 #3
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook