What is the Key Angle for Creating Sander's Paralellogram?

• I
  • Thread starter JamesMaths
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about uploading files and calculations onto a forum for homework help. The suggestion is made to use LaTeX libraries for the calculations and the poster is advised to fill out a template and post in the homework forum.
JamesMaths
ATTACH]

mini_737487822.jpg

mini_151067163.jpg

mini_334944774.jpg

That's it. That angle is the key to create any Sander's Paralellogram

Attachments

• mini_637123601.jpg
    mini_637123601.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 121
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Hummm, any idea on how I could integrate these files directly in this thread instead of hosting these on a poor website? :)

O.k., the first one might be justified to upload (edit window bottom right), but your calculations should be typed in by you, preferably using our LaTeX libraries. See https://www.physicsforums.com/help/latexhelp/

But in any case, please post this in our homework forum and fill out the template which will be automatically inserted.

JamesMaths said:
Hummm, any idea on how I could integrate these files directly in this thread instead of hosting these on a poor website? :)
Welcome to the PF.

You need to make high-quality scans of your work, or save them as PDFs, then use the UPLOAD button to post them in a new thread. This thread is closed.

Also, it works best if you can write as much as you can in your new thread posts, beyond just posting images. Please tell us exactly what you are wanting to address (describe the problem), and explain how your approach should work.

Thanks. If you have problems starting that new thread or UPLOAD'ing the documents, please send me a Private Message by clicking on my afatar and clicking on Start a Conversation. :smile:

Oops, sorry fresh_42. You already had it handled. :smile:

1. What is the concept of Sander Parallelogram Resolved?

Sander Parallelogram Resolved is a mathematical concept that involves breaking down a parallelogram into smaller shapes and analyzing their properties to better understand the overall structure.

2. How is Sander Parallelogram Resolved useful in science?

Sander Parallelogram Resolved is useful in science because it allows scientists to analyze and understand complex shapes and structures in a systematic and organized manner. This can help in various fields such as physics, chemistry, and biology.

3. What are the steps involved in Sander Parallelogram Resolved?

The steps involved in Sander Parallelogram Resolved include breaking down the parallelogram into smaller shapes such as triangles, squares, and rectangles, and then using mathematical formulas and principles to determine their properties. These properties can then be applied to the overall parallelogram to gain a deeper understanding.

4. What are some real-life applications of Sander Parallelogram Resolved?

Sander Parallelogram Resolved has various real-life applications, such as in architecture, engineering, and design. It can also be used in fields like geology and astronomy to analyze the structures of natural formations and celestial objects.

5. Are there any limitations to Sander Parallelogram Resolved?

Like any mathematical concept, Sander Parallelogram Resolved has its limitations. It may not be applicable to irregular or non-geometric shapes, and it may not provide a complete understanding of the structure in all cases. It is important to use other methods and tools in conjunction with Sander Parallelogram Resolved for a comprehensive analysis.