1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Science Fair Help

1. Nov 30, 2003 #1
    Science Fair Help!!!!

I am an 8th grader at Viewpoint School in California. For my project, I am doing an invention that will enable deaf people to enjoy tap dancing. I plan to make a wooden board with a vibration sensor attached underneath it that the performer would tap on. This sensor would then be attached to a light in a way that it would light up every time the sensor detected a vibration from the board. How would I make this circuit? What kind of light would I need? sensors?
    Please either post back, email me(dancingqueen2490@aol.com), or refer me to someone or something else that would have this information. If you post back, I would like bibliographical information for my research as well. Thank you!

Maddie

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 30, 2003 #2
    HELLO OUT THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!

NOBODY IS POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!IS IT JUST TOO COMPLICATED TO DO??????!!!!!!!!!

(angry maddie)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?