Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Science Fair Help

1. Nov 30, 2003 #1
    Science Fair Help!!!!

I am an 8th grader at Viewpoint School in California. For my project, I am doing an invention that will enable deaf people to enjoy tap dancing. I plan to make a wooden board with a vibration sensor attached underneath it that the performer would tap on. This sensor would then be attached to a light in a way that it would light up every time the sensor detected a vibration from the board. How would I make this circuit? What kind of light would I need? sensors?
    Please either post back, email me(dancingqueen2490@aol.com), or refer me to someone or something else that would have this information. If you post back, I would like bibliographical information for my research as well. Thank you!

Maddie

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 30, 2003 #2
    HELLO OUT THERE?!?!?!?!?!?!

NOBODY IS POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!IS IT JUST TOO COMPLICATED TO DO??????!!!!!!!!!

(angry maddie)

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook