Scrubbing the middle of your back

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, people can't seem to find a good way to exfoliate the upper middle of their back, and may need help from a significant other. Additionally, a shower scrubber may be the answer.
rewebster said:
yeah--I seen some videos of dogs doing that

(hmmm---maybe it wasn't their back)
Perhaps some portion of the back... I don't think that Evo needs exfoliation in that region, though I could be assuming too much.

Physics news on Phys.org
moose said:
This with some strings attached to it. Pet brushes are awesome to scratch your back.
1387_Trixie_Buerste_1.jpg

that almost looks like a cactus---are there cactus patches where you live?

turbo-1 said:
You're our spokesperson! Moonie and I need you to establish our business. Don't make us shun you!

moose said:
This with some strings attached to it. Pet brushes are awesome to scratch your back.
1387_Trixie_Buerste_1.jpg

rewebster said:
yeah--I seen some videos of dogs doing that

(hmmm---maybe it wasn't their back)

turbo-1 said:
Perhaps some portion of the back... I don't think that Evo needs exfoliation in that region, though I could be assuming too much.
AAAAARGGGGHH! Somebody help me!

I don't have worms and I'm not dragging my rear end. Hmmmpf!

We need that spider cam operational next week just to check

(maybe its fleas)

turbo-1 said:

Maybe that's why the guys cringe when she asks them to help her exfoliate. :uhh:

Yeah, you're right, we could make a fortune marketing this as a spa treatment. We can pitch the fresh, country air (as we envelop them in the exhaust fumes of the tractor...but they won't know about that until they get there :uhh:), I can use my credentials to endorse claims that it'll help them with their sex lives, Evo can be our spokesmodel, and you can run the tractor. And most importantly, it's all natural, so it must be good for you! Yep, I think we have a solid business plan there. :biggrin:

"You will get our patented algae oil bath as part of the spa treatment"

:eek:

You know, suddenly, I don't feel any problem with the middle of my back. Why, I've been told that it's just as soft as a kitten's whiskers.

Last edited:
Evo said:
AAAAARGGGGHH! Somebody help me!
I don't have worms and I'm not dragging my rear end. Hmmmpf!

Evo, you just need a man

(hmmm...I think there was a rather long thread about that at one time, wasn't there?)

I'm also enjoying the "similar threads" matches here. The two titles that have really caught my eye are, "Not back-to-back emission of decay products" and "In the middle of two crises." :rofl:

Note to self: Do not open Evo's threads while drinking coffee :rofl: :biggrin:

NoTime said:
Note to self: Do not open Evo's threads while drinking coffee :rofl: :biggrin:

That's why Evo goes through so many computers and/or keyboards.

evo, if you put an ad in the local paper about needing your back scrubbed, I bet 10 to 1 that you'll get some responses

rewebster said:
evo, if you put an ad in the local paper about needing your back scrubbed, I bet 10 to 1 that you'll get some responses

And when she sees the people responding to her ad, she'll be begging us to drag her through a cornfield! :biggrin:

I wonder if wheat stubble would work?

Moonbear said:
And when she sees the people responding to her ad, she'll be begging us to drag her through a cornfield! :biggrin:
:rofl:

Evo said:
You know, suddenly, I don't feel any problem with the middle of my back. Why, I've been told that it's just as soft as a kitten's whiskers.
Ask the person who told you that to exfoliate you. I exfoliate the middle of my back after I get out of the shower. When I dry myself off, I hold the towel taut and run the edge across my back. It never occurred to me to ask my wife to lend a hand and she has never asked me. I'll ask my wife what she does. She has a lot of expensive goop that exfoliates while it moisturizes, so it should be an issue for her.

jimmysnyder said:
I'll ask my wife what she does.

...:uhh: errr, you might not want to know...does your wife know Danger?