1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Searching for a particular site

1. Dec 26, 2005 #1
    This is probably really vague... but I'm looking for this site that was posted on these forums a looooooong time ago. It was (I think) an electrical engineer's page with a lot of articles on stuff like the definition of voltage, and basic concepts in electricity. If anyone has the link, I'd appreciate it... thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 26, 2005 #2
  4. Dec 27, 2005 #3

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Try searching the Link Directory (see menu at top right corner of main page). Someone may have put it there.

5. Dec 27, 2005 #4
    It wasn't the site that Maxwell posted (thanks for trying!) ... I couldn't find it in the links section either. I remember a little bit more... it was just a simple page... white background, no fancy stuff. The article dealing with voltage specifically was talking about the definition of voltage... or electricity. Something about how there was no proper definition of it... it was really interesting stuff! It's probably too vague to find... but if anyone ever remembers, please reply to this thread... (or email me ... preet.desai@gmail.com)

TiA

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?