She looked at me like *I* was the crazy one

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
16 replies · 5K views
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
Messages
24,696
Reaction score
9,097
On the way home in the car, my wife informed me that she needs to get home to take some Tylenol and pee.

I strongly advised her to reconsider.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
she should be fine, it's alcohol you have to worry about.
 
I've never understood why people say "take a pee". Clearly, you leave a pee.
 
lisab said:
I've never understood why people say "take a pee". Clearly, you leave a pee.

I don't take a pee but I just pee.
 
I wonder if anyone on Jeopardy ever said "I'd like to take a "p".
 
Waiter I would like to have a bowl of chicken soup...On second thought hold up that chicken and make it pea. Old old old
 
zoobyshoe said:
I wonder if anyone on Jeopardy ever said "I'd like to take a "p".

I think you mean Wheel of Fortune. :smile:
 
jtbell said:
I think you mean Wheel of Fortune. :smile:
That's right.
 
zoobyshoe said:
That's right.

...in the form of a question please...
 
DaveC426913 said:
...in the form of a question please...
May I go pee?
 
Contestants get the p for free. They have to buy the vowels. That sounds suspicious to me.
 
edward said:
Contestants get the p for free. They have to buy the vowels. That sounds suspicious to me.

So, p is free but vowel movements are not...
 
DaveC426913 said:
So, p is free but vowel movements are not...

:biggrin:
 
This thread is really silly, however, it made me smile, way to go Dave... and the rest of the peanut gallery.

Are you competing with Pengy ? :biggrin:

Rhody...
 
To 'p' or not to 'p'
that is the question.