So, what are all the known paradoxs in Astronomy?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter discord73
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Astronomy
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
discord73
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
So, what are all the known paradox's in Astronomy?
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org


What do you mean by paradox? Do you mean unresolved problems, or things like the 'twin paradox' which is perfectly well understood, but counter-intuitive at first?
 


Wallace said:
What do you mean by paradox? Do you mean unresolved problems, or things like the 'twin paradox' which is perfectly well understood, but counter-intuitive at first?


Good question, I was thinking along the lines of paradox's such as unanswered questions
Olber's paradox and Foucault's Pendulum during an eclipse, so I guess they wouldn't nesecarily be paradox's. but I'm also interested in actual paradox's like the twin paradox. have there been any posts in the past covering these twho items?