Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Some people . . .

1. Feb 19, 2005 #1

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Priests Sign Up for Exorcism 101

Faced with a shortage of skilled clerics, Vatican is offering a course on demonic possession.

By Tracy Wilkinson, Times Staff Writer

o:)

OK, but it get's even better . . . .

SAN MATEO COUNTY
    Gorilla Foundation rocked by breast display lawsuit
    Former employees say they were told to expose chests

:rolleyes:

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 19, 2005 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl:

Darn, if they're increasing the number of exorcists, that means I'm going to have to work twice as hard now. You know what they say, no rest for the wicked. :devil:

4. Feb 19, 2005 #3

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award

Good grief. What is the world coming to when even the pope tries his hand at spinning the pottery wheel?

5. Feb 19, 2005 #4

PerennialII

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Real Friday news, if it's only an 8 weeks course ... it would look really awesome in my resume, or could apply as a test subject ... well, :yuck: .

6. Feb 19, 2005 #5
    im an expert demon hunter myself. i wasnt trained by the vatican though. my teacher was http://www.blizzard.com/diablo2/

7. Feb 19, 2005 #6

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I wouldn't mind a class on demon possession, but exorcism is out of the question! :devil: :rofl:

8. Feb 19, 2005 #7

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

What...?Possses a demon??And where are u gonna keep it...?In leash like Tribdog...?? :tongue2: What are u gonna feed with??Tribdogs...? :tongue2: :rofl:

Daniel.

9. Feb 19, 2005 #8

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, hadn't thought of it from that perspective. No, didn't really want to possess a demon, was thinking more along the lines of a how-to guide for demons. :devil:

10. Feb 19, 2005 #9

dextercioby

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

"how-to guide for demons" as in demon-sitting...?:tongue2:What about (that)thread-sitting...?Is it no longer viable...?:cry:

Danievil.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?