• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

Some sums please

• Thread starter The legend
  • Start date
HI guys,

I dunno where should I post this but well here it is!

Can anyone tell me where to find some practice problems on physics, chem and math online?
(I hope they are free and interesting!!)
I am in grade ( class) 10 in school. And since these are my vacations I thought of doing some practice sums!!

((PS: I tried posting this in Math and science learning materials category but it said there was something wrong and the Bulletin message displayed the error that I was trying to access the administrative controls!!!! Well, I swear I didnt and was just posting a humble question!! Could the moderators and admin please check out what went wrong??))

(please make sure the sums are challenging but not beyond my level! )

Answers and Replies

Vanadium 50
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
2019 Award
What went wrong is that you didn't click on the link that said "Announcement: About this forum (PLEASE READ THIS!)" or the link that said "About the Learning Materials forums (PLEASE READ THIS!)"

The reason I bring this up is because one of the key concepts in solving physics problems is how to follow directions. This is fundamental - without having that solid, it will be difficult or impossible to make progress.

What went wrong is that you didn't click on the link that said "Announcement: About this forum (PLEASE READ THIS!)" or the link that said "About the Learning Materials forums (PLEASE READ THIS!)"

The reason I bring this up is because one of the key concepts in solving physics problems is how to follow directions. This is fundamental - without having that solid, it will be difficult or impossible to make progress.
Sorry!! (Really Sorry!!)
I never really even saw the announcement and just clicked on the new topic button!!
I know that everyone really need to stick to principles in physics but I seem to have overlooked this principle!!
Thanks anyway!!
I have learned a lot entering this forum besides physics and other subjects.

And also could anyone please help me with my main question??

Please reply guys, I'm getting bored!!