1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Some sums please

1. Apr 7, 2010 #1
    HI guys,

I dunno where should I post this but well here it is!

Can anyone tell me where to find some practice problems on physics, chem and math online?
    (I hope they are free and interesting!!)
    I am in grade ( class) 10 in school. And since these are my vacations I thought of doing some practice sums!!

((PS: I tried posting this in Math and science learning materials category but it said there was something wrong and the Bulletin message displayed the error that I was trying to access the administrative controls!!!! Well, I swear I didnt and was just posting a humble question!! Could the moderators and admin please check out what went wrong??))

(please make sure the sums are challenging but not beyond my level! )

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 7, 2010 #2

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

What went wrong is that you didn't click on the link that said "Announcement: About this forum (PLEASE READ THIS!)" or the link that said "About the Learning Materials forums (PLEASE READ THIS!)"

The reason I bring this up is because one of the key concepts in solving physics problems is how to follow directions. This is fundamental - without having that solid, it will be difficult or impossible to make progress.

4. Apr 7, 2010 #3
    Sorry!! (Really Sorry!!)
    I never really even saw the announcement and just clicked on the new topic button!!
    I know that everyone really need to stick to principles in physics but I seem to have overlooked this principle!!
    Thanks anyway!!
    I have learned a lot entering this forum besides physics and other subjects.

And also could anyone please help me with my main question??

5. Apr 7, 2010 #4
    Please reply guys, I'm getting bored!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook