Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Some sums please

1. Apr 7, 2010 #1
    HI guys,

I dunno where should I post this but well here it is!

Can anyone tell me where to find some practice problems on physics, chem and math online?
    (I hope they are free and interesting!!)
    I am in grade ( class) 10 in school. And since these are my vacations I thought of doing some practice sums!!

((PS: I tried posting this in Math and science learning materials category but it said there was something wrong and the Bulletin message displayed the error that I was trying to access the administrative controls!!!! Well, I swear I didnt and was just posting a humble question!! Could the moderators and admin please check out what went wrong??))

(please make sure the sums are challenging but not beyond my level! )

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 7, 2010 #2

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2017 Award

What went wrong is that you didn't click on the link that said "Announcement: About this forum (PLEASE READ THIS!)" or the link that said "About the Learning Materials forums (PLEASE READ THIS!)"

The reason I bring this up is because one of the key concepts in solving physics problems is how to follow directions. This is fundamental - without having that solid, it will be difficult or impossible to make progress.

4. Apr 7, 2010 #3
    Sorry!! (Really Sorry!!)
    I never really even saw the announcement and just clicked on the new topic button!!
    I know that everyone really need to stick to principles in physics but I seem to have overlooked this principle!!
    Thanks anyway!!
    I have learned a lot entering this forum besides physics and other subjects.

And also could anyone please help me with my main question??

5. Apr 7, 2010 #4
    Please reply guys, I'm getting bored!!

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook