1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sophomore engineering major, is this planned schedule going to be too difficult?

1. Oct 4, 2012 #1
    Hi, I am currently signed up for the TAG at UCD. However, I noticed that in order to fulfill this agreement, I have to take the following courses next semester: modern physics / optics, diff eq, materials, and circuits/devices. Primarily, I am looking to be a mat. engineer major, maybe civil depending on the school. As a reference, I am in electricity, statics, linear algebra, and programming right now, and physics is kicking my butt. IS this schedule next semester worth the potential drop in my gpa? Or should I just apply my tag to ucsd as a chem engineer or something. Thanks for any help!!

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 4, 2012 #2
    That schedule really isn't so bad--IMO, of course.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook