Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sounds like you have spyware

1. May 9, 2005 #1

Gold Member

Howcome everyone is posting, but when they say certain nouns, they put a hyperlink that says-"best(noun)" Is this intentional?
  2. jcsd
  3. May 9, 2005 #2
    I don't know what you're talking about.
  4. May 9, 2005 #3
    Sounds like you have spyware. I think i know what you are talking about, I had something like that happen to me before. You need to download cwshredder.
  5. May 9, 2005 #4

Gold Member

Your computer's haunted, dude. Nothing like that happening here.
  6. May 9, 2005 #5

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

The best cure for viral infections is REST.Stay indoors,some hot bath,some hot tea,some antibiotics,some light food...

May u get rid of the virus as quickly as possible...

7. May 9, 2005 #6

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yep, time to get the old Lysol out for your computer, it needs some disinfecting! There are some threads over in the technology forum that discuss different softwares to get spyware and viruses off your computer and protect it in the future. I think they have links to the sites where you can download that software too, and some step-by-step instructions of what order to do things in.

Good luck!
  8. May 9, 2005 #7
  9. May 9, 2005 #8

Gold Member

So far, I ve gotten, apartement , and horse , they look like this. noun
  10. May 9, 2005 #9
    I've had that happen too. You might want to be careful because it seems to be able to spread in e-mails and so forth.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?