1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Special theory of relativity- V.A.Ugarov

1. Jun 26, 2012 #1
    Hi

here is a great book on special theory of relativity.........uploading front cover.
    good thing is that there is no copy right....... it was published in soviet union
    by Mir Publishers , Moscow which is now gone.........So let me know if anybody wants
    this......I have it........most of the books published by soviet publishers, like Mir, Raduga don't have copyright claim any more......

:smile:

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 26, 2012 #2
    I can't see the cover, but I'm a huge fan of MIR Publishers' books, having read Perelman and Landau. It would be really great if you could share it with us! :smile:

4. Jun 27, 2012 #3
    Click on the link.........I have uploaded the cover....for the book, send me the pm

Edit: also check http://mirtitles.org/

5. Jun 27, 2012 #4
    The image is pending approval. That's why I can't view it.

Yes, I'm already aware of that site! It's one my favourite bookmarks! :!!) I believe this book isn't there though.

I've sent the PM.

6. Nov 22, 2012 #5
    i see the topic is a bit old, can some send me that book or post link for if it is still there?

thanks

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook