Special theory of relativity- V.A.Ugarov

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 5K views
issacnewton
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
37
Hi

here is a great book on special theory of relativity...uploading front cover.
good thing is that there is no copy right... it was published in soviet union
by Mir Publishers , Moscow which is now gone...So let me know if anybody wants
this...I have it...most of the books published by soviet publishers, like Mir, Raduga don't have copyright claim any more...


:smile:
 
Attachments
  • ugarov.jpg
    ugarov.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 765
Physics news on Phys.org
I can't see the cover, but I'm a huge fan of MIR Publishers' books, having read Perelman and Landau. It would be really great if you could share it with us! :smile:
 
IssacNewton said:
Click on the link...I have uploaded the cover...for the book, send me the pm

Edit: also check http://mirtitles.org/

The image is pending approval. That's why I can't view it.

Yes, I'm already aware of that site! It's one my favourite bookmarks! :!) I believe this book isn't there though.

I've sent the PM.
 
i see the topic is a bit old, can some send me that book or post link for if it is still there?

thanks