1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Support PF: Buy your textbooks here

1. Sep 16, 2016 #76
    well if we want some support tutorials to post how can we do that

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  2. Nov 15, 2016 #77
    We man I don't have that much money right now I will buy later and I also have books of my elder brother.

3. Dec 20, 2016 #78
    I am from India. We gene
    I'm from India . So sorry I cant help you in this case. Is there any possibility in the near future that PF will be linked with Amazon.in or Flipkart, so that we, all Indian members here can support PF?

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  4. Jun 1, 2017 #79

Wrichik Basu

Gold Member

Why don't you associate with some Indian sites also, like amazon.in and flipkart.com? Then, if I also buy books online (which I do less frequently, as Kolkata has a whole place where there are about 500 book shops, College Street), I'll also buy from here. :smile:

5. Jun 1, 2017 #80
    Wish I could, but our affiliate partnership with Amazon does not include the Indian site.

6. Aug 2, 2017 #81
  7. Oct 25, 2017 #82

Wrichik Basu

Gold Member

Why is the ebay.com link opening up ebay.ca? My father buys stamps from ebay.com, so that can be helpful in contributing here.

8. Oct 25, 2017 #83
    Do you reside in Canada? Ebay might be doing a redirect depending on your country.

9. Oct 25, 2017 #84

Wrichik Basu

Gold Member

10. Oct 28, 2017 #85

Wrichik Basu

Gold Member

@Greg Bernhardt your links are creating a problem only on phone site, not on desktop. Changed the links in bookmarks.

Can you also partner with Delcampe? It's an online store for stamps. As my father buys a lot from there, I believe you'll get some good addition.

11. Oct 28, 2017 #86
    hmmm, nothing should be different. The code is the same.

Unfortunately we can't just add sites. We use an auto affiliate service and they manage the contracts with retailers.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted