hello
@BvU ,
its nothing to do with boiler. Its completely an other task. Its a continuous flow process,but i am jus modelling the individual components and later i need to include all the components in the main model. Here is the equation which i have modeled for superheater
$$m_{a}*C_{p}*\frac{\mathrm{d}T _{a}}{\mathrm{d} t}+\rho _{s}*V_{s}*C_{p}**\frac{\mathrm{d}T _{out}}{\mathrm{d} t}= Q_{ele}+C_{p}*\dot{m}_{in}(T_{in}-T_{out})$$
where
[m][/a] = mass of metal/wall
[C][/p] = Specific heat
[T][/a] = temperature of the metal
[ρ][/s] = density of the steam
[V][/s] = Volume of the steam
[T][/out] = Outlet Temperature of the steam
[Q][/ele] = electrical resistance
mdot = Mass flow rate
[T][/in] = Inlet Temperature of the steam
so in this equation i need to find the rate of change of temperature of the metal. What I need is is there any relation to find the rate of change of metal/wall. I don't know how it works when I implemeted in main model. As of now i am just modelling the individual components with few reference input values.