What is the Alphabet Story Game?

• Thread starter legend_b0bby
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary: A man that he had never seen before. And this man was staring right at him. The bishop had an eerie feeling about this man. The man was just standing there, not doing anything. The bishop went back inside.The next day, in Kansas, the same man was seen. The man was seen in many places, and when the large bell of the church rang, he just disappeared.The bishop was now convinced this man was going to try to kill Merzeus. He gathered all the people of Kansas and told them about the challenge. The people were all inspired and started looking for the man. It didn't take long for him to be found, and the bishop was right: the
Jimmy Snyder said:
Can't anybody here play this game?

horse

Physics news on Phys.org
Intent

judicial

Kitten

lard

Maths

Nasa

ornament

quarter

requested

town

weasels

xebec

yodel

zucchini

I had nothing but apples, and oh yeah, a banana to eat while I was digging for crude here in Djibouti. Did I mention I had an espresso too. This meager diet a result of the floccinaucinihilipilification of my chances of finding oil in this verkakte piece of geography. The only way to get around in those parts is by horse and I had the intent of trading my judicial robes, a kitten and a can of lard for one, but the maths didn't work out. I don't have a budget like NASA, and the natives are too smart to accept an ornament or a particle, or a quarter. I almost forgot, I requested soup and ate that as well. In this town the ultimate trading goods are various animals like weasels. If you haven't got them, you may as well get in your xebec and go home. Come to think of it, I ate a Yodel too. And a zucchini.

barbecue

dragon

effluent

Haha! Brilliant Jimmy :D

fire

hair

inuit

krypton.

marmalade