What was the cause of Ricco's sudden passing?

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary: }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I lost my pup not so long ago. His memories are still fresh in my heart, though he just stayed with us for two months. :cry: Its hard to comprehend how that bond forms so quick...but it does.

Such a cute little pet-FB. Sorry for your loss Evo...

Physics news on Phys.org
Hope you feel ok soon Evo :(

Thank you everyone, all of the kind words and thoughts are helping. I still am in shock, but your words ease the pain.

All of you that have pets, hug them, kiss them, tell them you love them, you never know when they'll be taken away from you.

Evo said:
All of you that have pets, hug them, kiss them, tell them you love them, you never know when they'll be taken away from you.
Every day Evo. Our lives are short. Theirs are shorter. They give so much, and we have less time to give back.

Love, turbo.

Evo said:
A part of me died Quark. He was so human-like. When he was in distress during the night, he tapped me with his paw to get my attention.
That brought a tear. So sorry Evo...

Rhody...

rhody said:
That brought a tear. So sorry Evo...

Rhody...
When I was just a kid, my uncle gave my mother a puppy on her birthday. She was a pup who had been badly abused (scars, both visible and invisible), and my father wanted to have nothing to do with her. We kids prevailed, and many years later, Lady was his constant companion. If he headed for the pickup, she was there, even if it was only a little ride to the landfill. Sitting up in the passenger seat, grinning...

“To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice, though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman.” - Hermione Gingold

"... what we have enjoyed, we can never lose ... all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." - Helen Keller

{{hug}}

I'm sorry for your loss, Evo. I'm sure FB had a good life.

RIP FruitBat :cry: