Where can I find information on The Sisterhood?

• Thread starter Rainbow Rider
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around a fictitious group called The Sisterhood, which had a requirement for its members to have the same shoe size as the founding sisters. The conversation ultimately revealed that the group was just for fun and did not actually exist. Additionally, other group invitations and activities were mentioned, including a group that plays "welly wanging" and has a beauty contest where the winner gets to luxuriate in a tub of custard. The conversation ended with the speaker declining the invitation.
Rainbow Rider
I've been accepted or invited to be in The Sisterhood where can I find some information on this said Sisterhood? :wink:

Thank you.

Rainbow Rider

Likes Silicon Waffle
Physics news on Phys.org
Rainbow Rider said:
I've been accepted or invited to be in The Sisterhood where can I find some information on this said Sisterhood? :wink:

Thank you.

Rainbow Rider
Hmmm, you have a male avatar. :-p

First question, what shoe size do you wear, this is extremely important, the founding sisters all have the same shoe size.

Evo said:
Hmmm, you have a male avatar. :-p

First question, what shoe size do you wear, this is extremely important, the founding sisters all have the same shoe size.
I just happen to like Lions...Is all... and for my shoe size I prolly don't have the same shoe size as the "founding" sisters, so I guess I'v'e just been uninvited or expelled...

Greg Bernhardt said:
@Evo is the matriarch of the group

I hear there is a very intense initiation. Prepare yourself. :smile:
No worries, I've just expelled myself or uninvited myself due to my shoe size not being that of the "founding" sisters... oh well...

Rainbow Rider said:
No worries, I've just expelled myself or uninvited myself due to my shoe size not being that of the "founding" sisters... oh well...
You didn't even tell us your size, I have a feeling you are a perfect fit! :smile:

Greg Bernhardt said:
You didn't even tell us your size, I have a feeling you are a perfect fit! :smile:
Yes shoe sizes of the sisters range from 6-9.

Greg Bernhardt said:
I appreciate the show of confidence Greg but if my shoe size is either going to disqualify or qualify me I don't think I need to be associated with this said Sisterhood.

Thank you though to whom ever initiated the invited.

Evo said:
Yes shoe sizes of the sisters range from 6-9.
that just disqualified me...

I'm having a hard time reading your tone. I hope you are just having a bit of fun because the group is fictitious. All female members are automatically in the group.

Likes gracy
I
Greg Bernhardt said:
I'm having a hard time reading your tone. I hope you are just having a bit of fun because the group is fictitious. All female members are automatically in the group.
I don't mean to have a "tone" to my message regarding the Sisterhood. I was simply asking a question regarding it as a new member to PF I had no idea it was a fictitious group now that I know your post explains quite a bit. But my shoe size doe not meet the criteria for being a member of the Sisterhood anyway... Yes, having fun...

And for the record... I am 100% female although my avatar is a Lion which is male...Hope I've unconfused everyone...

Yes, the shoe size is just for fun, it just turned out that the original 4 sisters all wore a size 8, but your shoe size is not a requirement, we always just asked what your shoe size was. But the sisterhood was just a fun thing a few years ago since there were only a handful of female members here, it doesn't actually exist. Don't worry, you haven't been inducted into any group.

Evo said:
Yes, the shoe size is just for fun, it just turned out that the original 4 sisters all wore a size 8, but your shoe size is not a requirement, we always just asked what your shoe size was. But the sisterhood was just a fun thing a few years ago since there were only a handful of female members here, it doesn't actually exist. Don't worry, you haven't been inducted into any group.
Thank you Evo, you ROCK!

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Evo said:
My shoe size is actually a 4.5 or a 5 depending on the style and brand...I have a hard time finding shoes to fit due to the size, either I have to go the the teenage size which is not my style or special order which can be quite costly... no fun.

Rainbow Rider said:
My shoe size is actually a 4.5 or a 5 depending on the style and brand...I have a hard time finding shoes to fit due to the size, either I have to go the the teenage size which is not my style or special order which can be quite costly... no fun.
Oh dear, yeah, that's a hard size to shop for. My problem with being a size 8 is that it seems a lot of women are size 8, either that or they don't make enough size 8 because when I find a shoe I like, they are always out of my size. Anyway, welcome to the forum. :oldsmile:

Do you have a gun though?

nungun.jpg

Likes Dembadon, Rainbow Rider, edward and 1 other person
What's your favorite fish? :woot:

Everyone gets the fish slap.

Likes Dembadon
Rai8nbow Rider, you can all ways join the my group we play welly wanging every 3rd Ffriday of the month, and we have a beauty contest the winner gets to luxuriate in a tub of custard.

No worries, RR, I was given special dispensation to join The Sisterhood despite my large feet :oldbiggrin:. I argued that in the event of a water attack, I'm an excellent swimmer and my feet would serve as flippers.

Likes Rainbow Rider and Silicon Waffle
I'm barefoot!:oldtongue:

Likes Rainbow Rider
wolram said:
Rai8nbow Rider, you can all ways join the my group we play welly wanging every 3rd Ffriday of the month, and we have a beauty contest the winner gets to luxuriate in a tub of custard.
Oh... my... I'm speechless...but I'll pass on your kind offer.

Likes Evo

1. Where can I find general information about The Sisterhood?

You can find general information about The Sisterhood on their official website, social media pages, and through online articles and reviews. You can also visit their physical location or attend events and workshops hosted by the organization.

2. How can I learn about The Sisterhood's mission and values?

The Sisterhood's mission and values can be found on their official website, social media pages, and in their published materials. You can also attend events and workshops hosted by the organization to learn more about their mission and values.

3. Where can I find information about The Sisterhood's current projects and initiatives?

The Sisterhood's current projects and initiatives can be found on their official website, social media pages, and in their published materials. You can also attend events and workshops hosted by the organization to learn more about their current projects and initiatives.

4. How can I get involved with The Sisterhood?

You can get involved with The Sisterhood by becoming a member, volunteering for their projects and initiatives, attending events and workshops, and donating to their cause. You can also reach out to the organization directly to inquire about other ways to get involved.

5. Where can I find information about The Sisterhood's impact and success stories?

Information about The Sisterhood's impact and success stories can be found on their official website, social media pages, and in their published materials. You can also read testimonials or attend events where the organization shares their success stories and impact.