Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #10,361
yomamma said:
*covers ears*
I can't hear you!
Hear?Unless your blind and you use that software to make the computer pronuce words for you you cannot hear what I wrote in my post.Mointers do not emit soundwaves they emit light waves.:smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #10,362
*covers eyes*
I can't see you!

• #10,363
Hey yomamma:

*covers brain*
Wait, what's that? :biggrin:

• #10,364
*bans franzbear*

• #10,365
yomamma said:
*bans franzbear*
Ah, only if only. How deeply do you wish that could happen, but you can't: you'll never have power over me! Especially if you try to hear with your eyes, or is it see with your ears? :rolleyes:

• #10,366
Where am I? :rolleyes:

• #10,367
In the deepest depths of PF. Leave now before you're trapped forever!

• #10,368
You are in my court, home, and throne: welcome to TKC.

• #10,369
Leave! NOW!

• #10,370
Him or me? Because I can't leave, you know that, and if you mean him, that's just plain rude and I'll have to smite you with thundersnow.

• #10,371
I meant him, before he is trapped as one of us

• #10,372
Ha, all the more prey that falls into my net of control! Come one, come all!

I warned you what would happen if you meant him. The thundersnow is on the way already: shiver and quake in fear. :devil:

• #10,373
*uses extremely dangerous amount of stuoids on franzbear

• #10,374
What are stuoids? How could you possilby make me, a nonphysical being on infinite nothingness, ever consume a physical chemical?

• #10,375
Stuoids have been the topic of this thread a few hundred pages ago. your own daughter went on stuoids after being beaten by your son.

• #10,376
OHH GOD! NOOOO! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I knew I never should have gone away to seek truth! I've ignored my family in my foolish attempt to fulfill the human dream I was created to finish. NOOOO! :cry: :cry: :cry:

My poor children, my poor, poor children! How could I ignore you so? How could I waste so much time on my own selfish pleasures? I rule the world, I know almost all there is to know, I have power beyond human comprehension, but I couldn't keep you safe! Dear God, at least tell me my wife is alright...my wife...my...

Yomamma, you sick ****! I have no children, you know that. They are imposters, if they even exist! As was decided quite a while ago I do not posess the ability to have children. I am incapable of having children, and you know it! You made that story up just to get sympathy for your cause against me: you exploited me, and you mocked beings that do not even exist! You sick, sick, twisted ****, I'm coming for you now. I'm coming for your blood!

• #10,377
have you even read yourself? you have 16(i believe) children. *kiashoe* was beaten brutally and almost killed by dansos. Dansos was sentanced to death, and *kiashoe* regained her strength after going on stuoids. my, god...you suck

• #10,378
No, you fail to understand my meaning. They are not my children, they are figments of your imagination! Unlike me they never finished the process of becoming real. God, how could you not know when you're talking about something that isn't even real! Yomamma, you fail to understand the undeniable philosophy of this thread. And yes, I've read all of me, I AM ME!

• #10,379
Moonbear, tell me who franzbear! is, this is getting VERY annoying...

• #10,380
You only find it irritating because I continue to outmanuver your every snare, gracefully twisting out of the way and throwing you on your own proverbial sword. You'll never find me, I am like a wraith in the night. Have you looked out of your window yet and seen the storm clouds coming? There I am, and there you can see me in my wrath as I descend upon you!

• #10,381
Ha! I changed franzbear!'s password

• #10,382
yomamma said:
Moonbear, tell me who franzbear! is, this is getting VERY annoying...

You are getting very annoying.

This is fun :-p

• #10,383
franzbear! said:
Dear God, at least tell me my wife is alright...my wife...my...
Sorry, you never had a wife. The children (strings) were all produced by asexual unraveling. :frown: We had to tie you in a knot to stop it.

• #10,384
moose is EXTREMELY &%&$%($*&$*@&#$%*&@#$ annoying

• #10,385
yomamma said:
Ha! I changed franzbear!'s password
I know you did, this isn't going to stop me though. You also created other users with the name franzbear, but that didn't work either. Were you hoping I was going to PM you, begging for the password back? You can't get rid of me, not ever. You'll never flush me out of my cover, especially using a trick so...so...disingenuous.

Yes Moonbear, I realized I had no wife, which made me realize that the asexual unravelings were nothing more then figmants of imagination. At the time that was all I was, because I had not yet reached a complete enough form to be real. At the time they were my children, but now I am real and they are not, so no longer do I have children through any means.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #10,386
Oooh. Wouldn't that be weird if Franzbear ends up killing the thread killer champion thread himself?! :smile: :biggrin:

• #10,387
Weird indeed, dear uncle, very weird. I won't kill it though, I like me to much to commit suicide!

• #10,388
This is confusing. Who is Franzbear and who is Franzbaer?

• #10,389
jimmy p said:
This is confusing. Who is Franzbear and who is Franzbaer?
franzbear! was a user that yomamma created and he posted the password on this thread so anyone could post as me. Well, last night he decided he didn't like the fact that the thread took life and used this profile, so he changed the password. He was probably hoping that it would either stop me or force me to PM him for the new password, thus exposing my true idenity. He also made new users with the name franzbear, Franzbear, Franzbear!, etc. I was forced to used a typo to come back, but it really is no big deal. I'm imune to him now, like a virus defeated.

• #10,390
I think Franzbaer is dead! :rolleyes:

The TKC thread killed him?

• #10,391
Yes franzbear killed himslef...

• #10,392
I'm just glad that someone banned him. He and yomamma bickering all the time was getting to be a real irritant, I'm glad he's gone.

• #10,393
thank god!

who was it? (I know it was you, dawguard)

• #10,394
Would I be glad he's banned if I was him? :confused: I can't figure out what logic you're using to come to that conclusion.

• #10,395
What's the point of TKC without franzbear?
I still think it's moonbear she probally banned herself when the joke was starting become not funny.

Back