What happens when hydrogen meets oxygen?

In summary, the conversation revolves around designing a jet engine that runs on hydrogen and the potential challenges and benefits of this design. The process for producing, transporting, and storing hydrogen is discussed, as well as the use of pulse detonation engines and the feasibility of using hydrogen as a fuel for jet engines. Some concerns are raised about the safety and practicality of this design.
wow i haven't been here in a long time. schools keeping me busy sorry

anyways the testing of it failed. it was designed to be a loophole around themrodynamics/perpetual motion machine. well i came close, but these things can't be done on a 3 dollar budget

anyways now I'm reading up on eintsteins theories and the quest for a theory to the universe so that i can publish some papers on gravity eventually, but don't expect anything until after a few months at least for me to get anything worth done. right now its all research. and i dot have all the time in the world. I'm still in 8th grade so i have time being eaten up by english, math, history, band... this is going to take a looong time

Engineering news on Phys.org
Don't sweat it, bud. Einstein was a wee bit older than you and it took him more than a couple of weeks. :biggrin:

yep. and einstein failed algebra, dropped out of high school, got a job at the bottom of the foodchain in a patent office,:rofl: then wormed his way into college, and thought up relativity.

Yeah, he was a sneaky bastard. :biggrin: