Can Tsu still enjoy the Country Fair after her fall?

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hard
In summary, Tsu fell and broke her hip, and will be in surgery tonight. She should be able to come home tomorrow. As of right now, she is in the hospital waiting for an operating room, and I came home for some odds and ends, and food.
Tsu said:
Well, I definitely believe in technology, but then again, I know ME. I fall off of 1" heeled shoes. :biggrin:

So Ivan will have to fasten you with a seat belt :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
I believe you said you are in Europe, where are you the Nederlands? (to explain the pimps and whores alter egos)

Tsu said:
Well, I definitely believe in technology, but then again, I know ME. I fall off of 1" heeled shoes. :biggrin:
I fall out of flats.

I was going to SAY flats, but I figured there's probably not anyone but you and me on this board who even REMEMBER what 'flats' are! :biggrin: Now everyone thinks YOU fall out of deflated tires... :rofl:

Tsu said:
I was going to SAY flats, but I figured there's probably not anyone but you and me on this board who even REMEMBER what 'flats' are! :biggrin: Now everyone thinks YOU fall out of deflated tires... :rofl:

Wolly would think she's talking about falling out of apartments.

binzing said:
I believe you said you are in Europe, where are you the Nederlands? (to explain the pimps and whores alter egos)

No, catholic and generally conservative Poland. Obviously not as conservative as some would like it to be :wink:

Tsu said:

I would have no problems - not because I ever knew what flats are, but because of my limited English I am accustomed to guessing from the context. I believe Evo already used the word on chat and the meaning was obvious, even if I have no precise idea about how flats look alike - apart from the fact that they are... flat.

Evo said:
I fall out of flats.
Is this anything like "having rounded heels"?

DaveC426913 said:
Is this anything like "having rounded heels"?

I'm fairly certain you could get beat for that comment, DaveC.

GeorginaS said:
I'm fairly certain you could get beat for that comment, DaveC.

I LIKE the way you think. *hobbles off to find that bacalhau* I'll be back for YOU Mr. DaveC. :biggrin:

We may be sucessful in luring Tsu out of her hillside lair. Tsu and Ivan are schedualed to show up here on the valley floor sometime in the next hour for food and fireworks.

The grill is hot, the coffee is made, all that remains is for Tsu to venture out.

Don't you dare let Tsu get hurt!

Evo said:
Don't you dare let Tsu get hurt!
Then we have to make sure that Tsu and Evo are separated by at least 2000 miles!

Kansas to Oregon should cut it...

Integral said:
We may be sucessful in luring Tsu out of her hillside lair. Tsu and Ivan are schedualed to show up here on the valley floor sometime in the next hour for food and fireworks.

The grill is hot, the coffee is made, all that remains is for Tsu to venture out.

Well? How's she doing?

Tsu is doing fine. She is bored and sick of the limitations, but we had a very nice evening at Integral's home. It was Tsu's first time out, other than doctor visits, since she fell, so she was way overdue for something besides kitty sitting.

Integral, don't you have a picture of Tsu's walker to post so that everyone can make fun of her?

Tsu loves fireworks, and Integral had PLENTY of those; the big ones!

Nice wheels, Tsu :wink: ! Glad you got out for a while...I feel for you, being cooped up for so long.

Thanks, Lisa! I did that on one of my first days home. Boredom is a terrible thing. Just LOOK at what can happen! :rofl:

It was a lovely time at Integral's. Good steaks, good Mike's, good fireworks, and especially good company! It was just a darn GOOD TIME. :biggrin:

Now I'm back to reading. Good thing I love to read... :rolleyes: :smile: And playing with Little Tyke is always a great time killer. :biggrin: She has SO much energy!

Ivan, you need to make some flames for that walker! Love it!

fit it with a lazy V8.

I was actually wanting a couple of pinwheels taped to the front of it, so they'd spin as I cruised along. I often stick one of those (I get them out of our kiddie treasure chest) in my ponytail at work when it gets busy. Kids love it. :biggrin: Ivan's been too busy at work to run to Wally World for a bike horn and streamers. :cry: Oh well... My fuzzy scarves and my silky sequined purse of bling are true fashion statements. :biggrin:

OmCheeto! Are you at the OCF?? Have a brownie or a cookie for me! :biggrin:

Don't forget the English style bike-bell Tsu. When slow able-bodied people are holding you up, they need all the warnings you can give them. Tsu coming through!

Ivan Seeking said:
Integral, don't you have a picture of Tsu's walker to post so that everyone can make fun of her?

No jokes from me. I don't want to feel that thing hitting me upside the head!

Love that cane moonbear! We need to get a matching set for the sisters! I see it has a picture of me on the bottom.

You really must market Walker Accessories, Tsu. Just think of it. Aging Boomers will all want to be stylish. You obviously have a flair for it. There's a whole industry waiting to happen! :smile:

And, Evo, as soon as I get my kevlar bubble suit, I'll be in business. No need for canes! Onwards, forwards ho! Damn the torpedoes and all of that.

Moonbear, how tall do you have to be to use that cane? It looks as if it was designed for The Friendly Giant. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Yeah, I was thinking that's going to be a little too tall for me, too! :biggrin:

GeorginaS said:
Moonbear, how tall do you have to be to use that cane? It looks as if it was designed for The Friendly Giant. :biggrin:

Yeah, but it has a really good reach for whacking people. :biggrin: We could probably just cut off some of the bottom and adjust the accessories up accordingly.

Tsu said:
OmCheeto! Are you at the OCF?? Have a brownie or a cookie for me! :biggrin:

At the fair? It's only the 7th.

Tsu said:

It's the weekend of July 11-13. Here's the webpage again with more info.

http://www.oregoncountryfair.org/

Ok. We can blame it on your pain meds.

But every time I think about the fair, which is every day, I think about you.

Oh! And I found the vehicle I was referring to earlier that would get you around the fair: http://www.evalbum.com/104

A bit wide for the trails, but we could just shout, "Tsu coming through! Watch your toes! She'll whack you with her cane or frozen cod fish if you don't move! Tsu coming through!"

And it seats 8! We could get the whole PF sisterhood gimp gang loaded up, plus Ivan and Little Tyke. Though we'll have to put dark sunglasses on you, so we can claim she's your seeing eye kitty.:rolleyes:

Last but not least, love what you've done to your walker. Pure OCF.

Last edited:
I am a bit concerned, there weren't any tennis balls on the rear legs of that walker. :smile:

OmCheeto said:
At the fair? It's only the 7th.

WHAT!? oh god (groan). I have 3 more weeks of this crap. :cry:

Ok. We can blame it on your pain meds.

OK. :biggrin:

But every time I think about the fair, which is every day, I think about you.

Aww.. Yer sweet. :smile:

Oh! And I found the vehicle I was referring to earlier that would get you around the fair: http://www.evalbum.com/104
A bit wide for the trails, but we could just shout, "Tsu coming through! Watch your toes! She'll whack you with her cane or frozen cod fish if you don't move! Tsu coming through!"

And it seats 8! We could get the whole PF sisterhood gimp gang loaded up, plus Ivan and Little Tyke. Though we'll have to put dark sunglasses on you, so we can claim she's your seeing eye kitty.:rolleyes:

Now THAT's a vehicle! I especially liked the additional features and planned upgrades! :biggrin:

Additional features:
Remote control end table with satellite phone and lamp
Pops Wheelies!
Super Babe Magnet.
Semi Random Joystick Control (SRJC tm.)
Provides amusment park level performance.
Often used for towing broken race cars.

Planned Upgrades:
Monster stereo by "Wayland the Stereo God"
Twin Godzillas at 440V and 2600 amps each.
Liquid nitrogen motor cooling.
Interactive GPS moving map display on a 1600X1200 LCD.

Get me one of those and I'll make it to the fair, YET! :biggrin:

Last but not least, love what you've done to your walker. Pure OCF.

Thanks. :biggrin: Little Tyke has learned to climb it already!

edward said:
I am a bit concerned, there weren't any tennis balls on the rear legs of that walker. :smile:

Yeah. Well... you know... I'm cool but I guess I'm not quite THAT cool. :rofl:

I think Tsu should have an airhorn attached to the walker.
<TOOOOT!>

Math Is Hard said:
I think Tsu should have an airhorn attached to the walker.
<TOOOOT!>

ME TOOOO!111111:biggrin:

OK, Tsu, do you really want to subject somebody to the fecal clean-up tasks that would be required after you pulled that one on a jumpy patient or co-worker. I can think of some people who could use such a wake-up, but just sayin'...