Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ugh! People just piss me off!

1. Oct 31, 2007 #1
    Ive had a bad day at school today. All I do is get embarrassed. I just dont want to talk anymore at school. And people can be so stupid sometimes! Has anyone ever been in this situation? Where you just dont want to talk anymore and your just mad at everyone all the time??

:yuck:

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 31, 2007 #2

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm afraid to say. You might call me stupid.

Go slam a door. You'll feel better.

4. Oct 31, 2007 #3

turbo

Gold Member

Well, if you're mad at everyone all the time, I can think of only one thing that all those people have in common. You.

Maybe a change of routine would change your perspective a bit and help you get settled down. It's not healthy to be mad and frustrated all the time, so if you can help yourself get out of that rut, you'll feel better and you'll probably be healthier, too.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  5. Oct 31, 2007 #4

radou

Homework Helper

I agree, unless it's a glass door.

6. Oct 31, 2007 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yep, know how you feel...it happens to me about once a month. :wink: Any chance ordinary things just feel a lot worse because you're near that time of the month now?

Then again, you're in high school, and sometimes it just goes with the age. Want to tell us more about what happened?

7. Oct 31, 2007 #6
    I have had that happen to me a couple of times. But not for a while mainly because I go to an online school. I have gotten frustrated at my classmates though.

8. Oct 31, 2007 #7
    ahhh--just think that they're all immature--until they prove otherwise

9. Oct 31, 2007 #8
    Yay I agree with you guys. Thanks!! :D

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?