fareezaw Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jul 20, 2007 #1 Homework Statement I want to know the principle of weigh meter and how to make a "withdraw movement" from "pressing movement by a simple way Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution
Homework Statement I want to know the principle of weigh meter and how to make a "withdraw movement" from "pressing movement by a simple way Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution
Gokul43201 Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 7,213 Reaction score 26 Jul 22, 2007 #2 i. fareezaw, please read the posting guidelines - we can not help you unless you first show some effort towards answering the questions yourself. https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=94380ii. In any case, I think nobody has understood what your question is referring to.
i. fareezaw, please read the posting guidelines - we can not help you unless you first show some effort towards answering the questions yourself. https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=94380ii. In any case, I think nobody has understood what your question is referring to.
berkeman Admin Messages 69,781 Reaction score 25,629 Jul 23, 2007 #3 Thread moved from Advanced Physics to Intro Physics. I'm just guessing here, but does this wikipedia link help you with the information on a weighing scale? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weighing_scale And again guessing on the 2nd question, but do you mean turning a pull into a push? That would be done with a lever arm and a fulcrum or pivot joint. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lever
Thread moved from Advanced Physics to Intro Physics. I'm just guessing here, but does this wikipedia link help you with the information on a weighing scale? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weighing_scale And again guessing on the 2nd question, but do you mean turning a pull into a push? That would be done with a lever arm and a fulcrum or pivot joint. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lever