Clarify trophy definitions for Established Member, Like Family, and The Regular
- Topic: Suggestion
- Thread starter Borg
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
46 replies · 6K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
I was wondering why you were welcoming so many members.Borg said:Yes, that must be it. I wasn't sure that it also applied to other things like the first responder count as well.
- 19,385
- 15,622
The Borg are a collective. They welcome everyone.Evo said:I was wondering why you were welcoming so many members.![]()
- 22,832
- 14,880
Some species are unsuitable for assimilation ...phinds said:The Borg are a collective. They welcome everyone.
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
No. It has nothing to do with you. Drakkith and I just insert digs at each other in various threads. He cannot be assimilated.Borg said:Is that some sort of obscure video game reference?![]()
- 22,832
- 14,880
Borg said:Is that some sort of obscure video game reference?![]()
Mentor
- 37,543
- 14,423
Intense gazeBorg said:I was referring to why I would have a hard time with Drakkith.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,408
- 5,259
My Google search for Drakkith had slightly different results.mfb said:
Mentor
- 23,212
- 7,700
phinds said:Well, the Borg does have a hard time with @Drakkith but then so does everyone.
Indeed. You can't assimilate that which has already assimilated you.
Borg said:My Google search for Drakkith had slightly different results.
I...I can explain... You see, what had happened was...
@OmCheeto help me out!
jaropat
- 8
- 0
At my very first answer to the post I got 9 points trophy. So far, I think my answer was very good and valuable.DrGreg said:For what it's worth, it's also available via the main menu: INFO ► Help/How To ►Trophies
https://www.physicsforums.com/help/trophies
Now by reference: 1 + 8 = 9, 8 means actually reprimand and now I'm disappointed.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,408
- 5,259
The 8 points was for reading the site's rules in the INFO tab. If you click on your avatar and then click on your score in the popup, you will get a breakdown of your points. The site doesn't publically track reprimands.jaropat said:At my very first answer to the post I got 9 points trophy. So far, I think my answer was very good and valuable.
Now by reference: 1 + 8 = 9, 8 means actually reprimand and now I'm disappointed.
jaropat
- 8
- 0
Yes, I remember. 24.jun.2015. It was my first understanding with this board.Borg said:The 8 points was for reading the site's rules in the INFO tab. If you click on your avatar and then click on your score in the popup, you will get a breakdown of your points. The site doesn't publically track reprimands.
