Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

VoDou Physics?

1. Jul 23, 2004 #1
    I was looking for some information on David Bohm and Brownian Motion when I came across a website on a thing called VoDou Physics. The man who put the site up is named Tony Smith. He states that it is part of the manyworlds theory and he has tons of pretty well thought out ideas. Has anybody heard of this branch, and have any comments on it validity? check out his website at:
    www.innerx.net/personal/tsmith/TShome.html

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 24, 2004 #2

Haelfix

Science Advisor

T Smith is a bit of a fringe scientist, but he is not really a crackpot. He's more of a mathematician and likes to play around with group theory to construct higher dimensional operators in field theory.

Some of his friends however are crackpots, so he's one of those who is like borderline, yet still very smart. I think there was some controversy over whether arxiv should accept him for published materials, considering the fact that his credentials are ok, but wasn't working for academia.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?