VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Alphabetical order

In summary, the conversation was about a photo contest on the forum, with participants sharing photos and discussing their favorites. The topics ranged from acid and alkali to hummingbirds, and the photos included a variety of subjects such as baseball, ducks, and gliding. The conversation ended with one person voting for Ms Music's photo as their favorite.

Vote (multiple choice)

• Borek

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • George Jones

• Turbo-1

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Ms Music

• Marzena

• Andre

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Edward

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Matthyaouw

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1.Borek
A is for acid and alkali
marcin_alphabetic.jpg

2.ZapperZ
B is for baseball
img2523k.jpg

3.George Jones
C is for C (the speed of light)
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9248/lightspeed.jpg

4.Turbo-1
D is for ducks
D_is_for_Duck.jpg

5.Ms Music
E is for entertainment, and eeeeek!
365409442.jpg

6.Marzena
F is for fog
marzena_fog.jpg

7.Andre
G is for Gliding
2ni16l2.jpg

8.Edward
H is for Hummingbird
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8030/1001053.jpg

9.Matthyaouw
I is for infrared
Iisfor.jpg

Contest Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Great idea, but not real easy to vote for. I kind of liked Mr Jones, and Edwards photos.

I should have paid more attention to the contest due date...I had something great that started with L. :P

Ben Niehoff said:
I should have paid more attention to the contest due date...I had something great that started with L. :P

Actually, I was waiting for the N of Notagoshawk but I was impatient.

Marzena have lost at least two occasions to post something...

I vote for Andre, Edward and Matthyaouw, nice photos

I vote for Andre, nice picture. I will save the picture and some time later I will turn the green background into light black. I will add some rocks in the back. I promise!

IwillBeGood said:
I vote for Andre, nice picture. I will save the picture and some time later I will turn the green background into light black. I will add some rocks in the back. I promise!

Thank you and welcome to PF. It would be nice to see the results. Also for that project, why not use the original sized picture:

http://i40.tinypic.com/eulv2o.jpg

Any more voters? poll closes in a little under a day

I went with Ms Music on this one. Really tough to decide, though, but hers just seemed like a really fun photo. They were all excellent quality photos.

1. What is "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Alphabetical order"?

"VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Alphabetical order" is a photography contest organized by the science and technology company, PF. The contest invites participants to submit photographs that showcase the beauty of nature or scientific discoveries, with the photos arranged in alphabetical order based on their titles.

2. Who can participate in the contest?

The contest is open to anyone who is interested in nature and science photography. Participants can be amateur or professional photographers, as long as they are at least 18 years old and have a valid email address.

3. What are the rules and regulations of the contest?

The rules and regulations of the contest can be found on the official website of PF. Some of the key rules include submitting original photographs, adhering to the theme of nature and science, and arranging the photos in alphabetical order based on their titles.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the contest?

Participating in the contest can provide exposure for your photography skills and potentially win prizes. It also allows you to connect with other photography enthusiasts and showcase your creativity in capturing the beauty of nature and science.

5. How are the winners selected?

The winners are chosen through a combination of public voting and judging by a panel of experts in the fields of photography and science. The public can vote for their favorite photos on the official website, while the judges will evaluate the photos based on creativity, technical skills, and adherence to the theme.