Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Want to buy a Chemistry vest

  1. Jun 7, 2008 #1


    User Avatar


    I have been accepted in Physics-chemistry Prepa.
    And i would like to get rid of my ridiculous 2 dollar Chemistry vest for a real professional one.

    I use the word 'vest' because i don't really know the equivalent in English language (i live in France).i mean the white outfit chemist wear in laboratory.

    Can any of you link me to a good one i can buy on internet
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 7, 2008 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

    I can only help you with the language: I think the word is "lab coat"
    I can't tell you where to buy it though (probably your college's magazine/store or something like that).
  4. Jun 7, 2008 #3


    User Avatar

    ok thanks
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Discussions: Want to buy a Chemistry vest
  1. Buy a bicycle (Replies: 24)

  2. Buying jewelry (Replies: 22)

  3. Buying a pony (Replies: 8)