Where Can I Find a Professional Chemistry Vest Online?

• Thread starter JPC
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chemistry
In summary, the speaker has been accepted into a Physics-chemistry Prepa program and is looking to replace their inexpensive Chemistry vest with a professional lab coat. They ask for recommendations on where to buy one online, and the other person suggests checking their college's magazine or store. The speaker thanks them for their help.
JPC
hi

I have been accepted in Physics-chemistry Prepa.
And i would like to get rid of my ridiculous 2 dollar Chemistry vest for a real professional one.

I use the word 'vest' because i don't really know the equivalent in English language (i live in France).i mean the white outfit chemist wear in laboratory.

Can any of you link me to a good one i can buy on internet

Chemistry news on Phys.org
I can only help you with the language: I think the word is "lab coat"
I can't tell you where to buy it though (probably your college's magazine/store or something like that).

ok thanks

Related to Where Can I Find a Professional Chemistry Vest Online?

1. What is a Chemistry vest?

A Chemistry vest is a protective garment worn by scientists and laboratory workers in order to prevent chemical spills or splashes from coming into contact with their skin.

2. What materials are Chemistry vests made of?

Chemistry vests are typically made of a synthetic material such as polyester or polypropylene, which is resistant to chemical exposure and can be easily decontaminated.

3. Are Chemistry vests necessary for all laboratory work?

It is recommended to wear a Chemistry vest for any laboratory work involving hazardous chemicals, as it provides an extra layer of protection for the wearer.

4. Can I buy a Chemistry vest in different sizes?

Yes, Chemistry vests come in a variety of sizes to accommodate different body types. It is important to choose a size that fits comfortably and does not restrict movement.

5. How do I properly care for a Chemistry vest?

Chemistry vests should be regularly washed and inspected for any damage or wear. If any tears or holes are found, the vest should be replaced immediately. It is also important to properly decontaminate the vest after each use.