What is the real danger facing our civilization?

• Thread starter Andre
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Effects
In summary, Tom Chalko discovered that the solid nucleus of our planet is in principle a nuclear reactor, and that our collective ignorance may cause it to overheat and explode.
Andre
Di-hydrogen monoxide (DHMO) was an excellent joke of a student, showing how easy people can be fooled/conned when appealing to their noble instincts - safety, protection, defence. Of course we have to protect the world, and when there is any acute danger, we must act. Apparently, we need that kind of incentive, as instincts want to satisfy it’s need. And in doing so, it may tend to lower our acceptance standards, completely overlooking how we are conned. We could call this the Di-hydrogen monoxide effect

So where is the next enemy we find? yes global warming of course. He appears to be active again, Tom Chalko, fully exploring the DMHO effect.

I think I should show this just as a warning for that effect, to show to be critical at anytime, especially when appealing to noble senses:

http://bioresonant.com/news.htm

The real danger for our entire civilization comes not from slow climate changes, but from overheating the planetary interior.

Galileo discovered that Earth moves. Copernicus discovered that Earth moves around the Sun. In 2000 Tom Chalko, inspired by Desmarquet's report, discovered that the solid nucleus of our planet is in principle a nuclear reactor, it is eccentric, and that our collective ignorance may cause it to overheat and explode. The discovery has been published in June 2001 by the new scientific journal NUJournal.net.

And this too
Might be an idea to expose what is gibberish and what is reality.

Earth sciences news on Phys.org
I like his volcanic activity graph. Not only is it showing trends over a rediculously short timescale, but it is incorrect.

I once made a coffee mug just for that :rolleyes:

http://jitcrunch.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?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

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is DHMO and why is it concerning?

DHMO (dihydrogen monoxide) is another name for water. It is a colorless and odorless chemical compound that is essential for life. However, it can also have negative effects on the environment and human health when present in large quantities.

2. What are the potential effects of too much DHMO?

Excessive exposure to DHMO can lead to health issues such as dehydration, electrolyte imbalances, and even death in extreme cases. It can also cause harm to plants and animals, and has been linked to environmental damage.

3. How can I protect myself from DHMO?

The best way to protect yourself from the negative effects of DHMO is to consume it in moderation and be aware of your surroundings. Avoid excessive exposure to water, especially in situations where it may be contaminated.

4. Is there a safe level of DHMO exposure?

Yes, there is a safe level of DHMO exposure. The World Health Organization recommends a daily intake of 2-3 liters of water for adults. As long as you are consuming water within this recommended range, you should not experience any negative effects from DHMO.

5. How can I distinguish between legitimate warnings about DHMO and fake ones?

Legitimate warnings about DHMO will provide scientific evidence and data to support their claims. They will also offer suggestions for how to protect oneself from the potential negative effects. Fake warnings may make exaggerated or unsupported claims and offer no solutions or evidence. It is important to do your own research and consult reliable sources before believing any warnings about DHMO.