Weird Private Messages: Stories & Advice

• Thread starter Grace
  • Start date
In summary: I'd suggest caution if someone sends a PM like that to you in the future, and to report it to a mentor if it's not addressed. Additionally, it's always good to be aware of people's online activity (even if you don't know them in real life), just in case.
BoulderHead said:
Thank you MIH, it would really mean a lot to me and I promise not to expose you !
What fun would that be? You know what an exhibitionist I am. :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Math Is Hard:
What fun would that be? You know what an exhibitionist I am. :biggrin:
I do have to admit that I am in some form an exhibitionist (but always keep it legal). The reason I wanted to pose for men was because I was in the military and felt so "boyish" my whole life. I saw how beautiful the models were & always wondered what I would look like if my face/body were in the hands of the expert photographers. For me it's about feeling beautiful & expressing my freedom to pose nude & let others appreciate it.

Grace said:
I do have to admit that I am in some form an exhibitionist (but always keep it legal). The reason I wanted to pose for men was because I was in the military and felt so "boyish" my whole life. I saw how beautiful the models were & always wondered what I would look like if my face/body were in the hands of the expert photographers. For me it's about feeling beautiful & expressing my freedom to pose nude & let others appreciate it.

Uh oh ! :rolleyes:

Gokul43201 said:
Uh oh ! :rolleyes:

My sentiments as well. Grace, that might have been a bit too much personal information there! It certainly won't help avoid the young guys around here sending strange PMs. :rolleyes:

You've Got Mail!

I'm guessing Grace's PM message box is full already!

Math Is Hard said:
I'm guessing Grace's PM message box is full already!
:mad: And it's all your fault ! :wink:

And her gratious (from Grace :-p ) hand would feel so molested if the brain asked it to take the mouse and click on "Check all" and "Delete"...

Yeah,...Posing nude is good for men's sight... :-p

Daniel.

Gokul43201 said:
:mad: And it's all your fault ! :wink:

Bad MIH, Bad!

Look what you got her into!

I'm sorry. Seems I can't even go 24 hrs. without making trouble. :redface:

dextercioby said:
Yeah,...Posing nude is good for men's sight... :-p

Daniel.

Oh, no, I think it's supposed to make you go blind, and then you grow hair on your palms. :rolleyes: Hmm, no, maybe that's something else. :-p

Moonbear said:
Oh, no, I think it's supposed to make you go blind, and then you grow hair on your palms. :rolleyes: Hmm, no, maybe that's something else. :-p

My friend has hair growing on his palms.

Grace said:

Damn ! I want to send you PM, but I'm not very good at typing one handed. :-p :!)

Moonbear said:

:smile: :smile: I thought we dumped that thread... :-p Saint,is that u hacking into Moonbear's PF account ? :-p :-p

Daniel.

Curious3141 said:
Damn ! I want to send you PM, but I'm not very good at typing one handed. :-p :!)

I'm going to have nightmares of that.

And i think it was you who sent the original pm.

franznietzsche said:
I'm going to have nightmares of that.

And i think it was you who sent the original pm.

I wish. :biggrin:

Curious3141 said:
I wish. :biggrin: