What Are the Highest and Lowest Temperatures in Injection Moulding?

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter matejbond
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cooling Law
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
matejbond
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone I am looking for someone who could possibly help me with my calculations regarding injection moulding. Basically I have four different inserts (from four different materials). Into these inserts the molten plastic is injected, where stays for about 22 seconds and then is ejected, then the cycle repeats. I am trying to define what will be the highest and lowest temperature during these cycles, basically I need to calculate and define the process of temperatures(curves) T on the t.

If anyone would know and will be able to spend some time I would really appreciate it. I will then provide you with all information I know. I already calculated (with help of my friend) this issue but results were really high.
Please looking for any help.

thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
At Physics Forums, we can help members solve their problems themselves, but private consultation is not permitted.