Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What can you do?

1. Aug 29, 2009 #1

Maroc

Gold Member

Hello PF,

What can we do to help out the site but have no paypal or form of way to give payments to the site..i am just a 16 yr old with no credit card.

any suggestion will be nice.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 29, 2009 #2
    Just keep posting and tell your friends :smile:

4. Aug 29, 2009 #3

Maroc

Gold Member

i sure can do that..but i want a signature =[ lol

5. Aug 30, 2009 #4

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  6. Sep 2, 2009 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Otherwise, ask your parents. There shouldn't be anything at this site that anyone should be afraid of showing their parents, so maybe they'll let you use their credit card (especially if you have your own money to spend that you can give them to repay them for the cost).

You may not qualify as a science advisor for a few more years, but even a 16 year-old can help with homework. Just remember not to give away answers, but if you can give someone hints on how to solve homework problems on topics you've already learned, that's a great way to start helping out here. You might be surprised at how much better you understand the subjects too if you help some of the younger members with their homework.

7. Sep 2, 2009 #6

drizzle

Gold Member

or elder ones :biggrin:

ps. welcome to PF Maroc

8. Sep 2, 2009 #7

Maroc

Gold Member

Thanks moonbear for the tip... Thanks drizzle for the warm welcome.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook