Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

What causes what force?

1. Nov 18, 2006 #1
    If I told you there was a force in a mass, could this force increase or even function if the mass causing the force has no inner vektors?

For instance, if time is still, can EM function?
    The way I see it, photons are created by particles with different charge getting closer to eachother, I then find it likely that those particles allready has vektors, and that they are opposit in opposit particles. That they collide along this fourth coordinate and thereby change direction into the room in form of photons. But in a black hole, no such force can function properly, since all vectors becomes 0 and can hardly breach that value since gravity eliminates any such vector, even time passes infinitely slow. So any forces/energy emitting caused by vectors or their derivatives would be eliminated in a black whole.

--But gravity remains--

Gravity must thereby need a non-roomly vektor (since it emits energy), like for instance time, but not directly cause then gravity would dissapear directly from a black hole, it must be caused by an integration or multiple integrations of such, else black holes would have no gravity.

So my question is: Since dark energy has a vektor that is non roomly, empty space G force eventually even up with the black hole G force and the black hole explode and it will all start over again?

That is my belief and I am entitled to have a such and express a such in this forum and that is also my belief
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 18, 2006 #2
    That latter belief is certainly misplaced, because this is not a religious forum. To express here your beliefs, as such, is contrary to any scientific legitamicy of cosmology.

Function implies movement over time, so your conjecture is nonsensical. Though I do think the phrase "non-roomly" is cute.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2006
  4. Nov 19, 2006 #3

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award

Hence the concept of 'vector bosons'. Force is only measurable by its effect upon matter.
  5. Nov 19, 2006 #4
    Ok. What I meant with belief, the word for it should be oppinion, sorry.

What I meant by non roomly* is that gravitons or carriers of such have a vektor that is not one of the room vektors, in order to attract. My oppinion is that no matter what time passing the black hole experience, it still is still from any other frame it might be attracting. And EM surely need vektors, but gravity must need an integration of a non roomly vektor, and any non roomly vektor in a black hole would fade away in comparising to empty space vektors eventually, it would just take alot of time. Put this way: Gravity must be caused by timedistance (or non roomly distance) or higher. I would say that higher integrals would be less probable, so my guess is that it is caused by timedistance. This would require a cosmological constant (which we have) and the gravity would be caused by that more distance in less space cause more concentrated force. EM-Gravity would be impossible in a black hole, the way I see it. Atleast unless extremely weakened, which is not the case in real life

This is what I have heard, the longer out in space and further back in time we look, the faster masses moves from eachother. This caused by an repelling force from a real long time ago. But since then, the cc has clearly changed sign since we now adays don't move away from eachother as fast.

If gravity is caused by a vektor integration, a distance, then that distance shows an attracting value, caused by a cosmological constant that causes a force which make objects at a distance move towards eachother, but at the same time that force declines in amplitude with the bending of space time hence decrease with squared radius, since the cc in space is constant, but if there is a longer distance within the masses, these should attract eachother.

So clearly gravity cannot be caused by the mass itself, since a black hole has no vektors and therefor cannot emit energy hence carry a force field, but the time distance it suppases concentrate the cosmological constant. It is empty space that has the force field, hence it must have vektors, and that is why gravity is dependent of distance.

That is my oppinion, that I in my oppinion am aloud to express.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2006
  6. Nov 19, 2006 #5
    From what I have read, the Hubble constant is caused by empty space in itself effecting mass with a force. If gravity is distance dependent and not vector dependent, that is to say, without fourth dimension vektor or any vektor at all the gravity still functions, it is thinkeable that it is the distance in roomtime that cause gravity, but that the time dimension, since we are moving along it in the speed of light, is infinitely thin in our reference system, and hence gravity increase proportional with time past, but only decrease through roomly distance, since timely distance in our comparative system is zero. So if empty space has energy, and by saying so, meaning that photons pass through our room time or that particles are created spontaneously, it is thinkeable that the empty space eventually bends roomtime equally strong as black holes, since their mass have stopped moving distance, and thereby space itself will as a whole act unbent once again. And since any force really needs a vektor, it is obvious that gravity is caused by outer vektors and not the vektors of the mass itself, else black holes would not have any gravity. So I suggest that G = k1*sqrt(f1f2ct1ct2) = K*sqrt(f1f2t1t2) since hubble constant causes force proportional to distance and we move a distance through space when time pass.

What I base the time distance increase on is that particles moving in the same or opposit direction along any coordinate experience that all other such particles is not moving along this coordinate since it becomes infinitely thin.

That is my oppinion and I am entitled to have a such and express a such in this forum and that is also my oppinion.
  7. Nov 19, 2006 #6
    So this translation, how would you comment it, and how is your own idea on the subject?

Note: gravity is merely a force, but it also stopps or reduce all movement along the time or any other axis that cut our room in a BH. If the (speed) vektor along time or any other axis that cut our room becomes zero or almost zero, no reaction that release energy can be set free into any room, and since the mass of the BH is what it swallow, momentum vektors are included, it is clear that the only force that remains is the one caused by the cosmological constant according to me. That the cosmological constant will increase in absolute value*, and the distance in time, but the force only diverge into the room since the time is infinitely thin in our reference frame, but the force over the distance in time don't care about that.
    That cc increase as empty space contain energy, everywere along all coordinates and that the black holes thereby will swell with constant mass until its radius is equal to the universe

*since time passes for all energy.

That is what I believe, and it is my temporary oppinion until proven otherwise.
  8. Nov 19, 2006 #7

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

If you have a personal theory, you should submit it to the independent research forum, not post it here.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?