What do you think of this paper?

In summary, this paper appears to be well-researched and provides a comprehensive analysis of the topic at hand. The author's arguments are supported by strong evidence and the writing is clear and concise. However, some areas could benefit from further elaboration or explanation. Overall, this paper presents a thought-provoking perspective on the subject and is a valuable contribution to the field.
John Luis
I have recently read a paper called "Engineering of Gravity and Time" for an undergraduate student. It contains a theory of gravity and time depending on rotation.
Well.., I think it looks quiet percussive. However, fairly, it contains some worthwhile ideas, especially it answers some elementary questions that current theories can not such as "why is gravity much weaker than other forces?". It recommends an experiment at the end too.
So.., I wish you read it and tell me what you think, please.

Available at
<< Link removed.>>

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Complete hogwash.

"Earth attracts Newton’s apple and not vice versa." False.

Likes DrClaude
Hornbein said:
Complete hogwash.

"Earth attracts Newton’s apple and not vice versa." False.

This is true with respect to his theory "rotation" because Earth rotates but the apple does not ( Eq. 1). However, false with respect to relativity.

The link given is not to an acceptable source as per PF rules.

Thread closed.

Likes davenn

1. Do you think the research methods used in this paper are appropriate?

As a scientist, I cannot form an opinion on the research methods used in a paper without thoroughly reviewing and analyzing them. It is important to consider the validity and reliability of the methods used in order to draw accurate conclusions from the research.

2. Are the results presented in this paper significant?

As a scientist, I cannot determine the significance of the results without examining the data and statistical analysis used. It is important to critically evaluate the results to ensure they are not due to chance or bias.

3. Are the conclusions drawn in this paper supported by the evidence presented?

As a scientist, I cannot determine the validity of the conclusions drawn without examining the evidence presented. It is important to critically evaluate the evidence and ensure that it supports the conclusions made.

4. Do you think this paper adds to the current knowledge in the field?

As a scientist, I cannot make a judgement on the contribution of a paper to the current knowledge in the field without thoroughly reviewing and comparing it to existing literature. It is important to consider the novelty and significance of the findings in relation to previous research.

5. Do you have any suggestions for improvement on this paper?

As a scientist, I may have suggestions for improvement on a paper after thoroughly reviewing it. This may include suggestions for different research methods, data analysis techniques, or areas for further research. However, it is important to provide constructive criticism and not dismiss the paper entirely.