What Does the Equation K(q,q;T)=Ae(q,q;T/π) Mean?

• Thread starter zinc30
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mean
In summary, the equation K(q",q;T)=Ae(q",q;T/π is being discussed by a 10-year-old on a forum. The forum requires proper citation of sources, including the name of the book, author, and publication date. It is also recommended to provide a link to the source or the name of the website where the equation was found. This ensures accurate interpretation and understanding of the equation in its proper context.
zinc30
what does K(q",q;T)=Ae(q",q;T/π mean? For I have been reading and I fell upon this equation.

( I am only 10 so could you make it clear for me?)

Physics news on Phys.org
zinc30 said:
what does K(q",q;T)=Ae(q",q;T/π mean? For I have been reading and I fell upon this equation.

( I am only 10 so could you make it clear for me?)

One of the things you will need to learn in this foru.m, even for a "10" year old, is that you must cite the source that you are using. So you have been reading. Great. Now tell us exactly the name of the book, the author, the date it was published. This is what we require of everyone who wishes to ask about something they read or come across.

Zz.

It seems unnecessary to require the date. :smile:

But we do need to know where you found this. Not just for compliance with forum rules, but because we won't be able to answer the question without knowing the context. The same symbol can mean different things in different books. The best kind of reference is a link to the exact page at Google Books. If that's not possible, just tell us the name of the author and the book, and the page number.

If you found it on a web site, you may want to link to the site. But we're not big fans of crackpot sites (sites where some person who doesn't understand what science is presents his personal speculation). So we'd rather not see links to such sites.

1. What is the purpose of this equation?

The purpose of an equation is to describe a relationship between two or more variables. It can be used to solve problems, make predictions, or understand a phenomenon.

2. How do I interpret the symbols and numbers in this equation?

Every symbol and number in an equation has a specific meaning and represents a variable or constant. It is important to understand what each symbol stands for in order to properly interpret the equation.

3. What are the units of measurement in this equation?

Equations often involve physical quantities such as length, time, mass, or temperature. The units of measurement for each variable should be consistent throughout the equation for it to make sense.

4. Can this equation be simplified or rearranged?

Sometimes, equations can be simplified or rearranged to make them easier to understand or solve. This may involve factoring, combining like terms, or using algebraic rules.

5. How is this equation relevant to my research or field of study?

Understanding the relevance of an equation to your specific research or field of study is important for its application and interpretation. It may help you make predictions, analyze data, or develop new theories.