What happened to INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum ? i can not find it

• Thread starter zetafunction
  • Start date
In summary, the INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum was a section on a forum that allowed individuals to share their research findings and discuss various topics related to independent research. It may no longer be available due to removal, merging with another section, or maintenance. If it is no longer accessible, it is recommended to contact the forum moderators for more information or consider joining other online communities dedicated to independent research. The reason for its removal may vary and can be obtained by contacting the forum administrators.
zetafunction
has it disappeared ??. from Physics FORUMS ?

Physics news on Phys.org

Related to What happened to INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum ? i can not find it

1. What is the INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum?

The INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum was a section on a forum dedicated to discussions about independent research projects. It provided a space for individuals to share their own research findings and discuss various topics related to independent research.

2. Why can't I find the INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum?

The INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum may have been removed or merged with another section of the forum. It is also possible that it is currently undergoing maintenance or updates. If you are unable to find it, you can contact the forum moderators for more information.

3. Can I still access the INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum?

This depends on the specific forum you are referring to. Some forums may have removed the sub-forum completely, while others may have just temporarily hidden it. You can check with the forum moderators for more information on accessing the INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum.

4. Is there an alternative to the INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum?

If the INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum is no longer available, you can check with the forum administrators if there is an alternative section or category for independent research discussions. You can also consider joining other online communities or forums dedicated to independent research to continue your discussions and share your findings.

5. Why was the INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum removed?

The reason for the removal of the INDEPENDENT RESEARCH sub-forum may vary depending on the forum. It could be due to low activity or lack of interest from members, or it may have been merged with another section for better organization. It is also possible that the forum administrators decided to remove it for other reasons. You can contact them for more information on the specific reason for its removal.