What is the direction of electric force in point A for a charged triangle ABC?

• Thread starter sma
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the relationship between the direction of electric force in point A and the linear charge density on side BC of triangle ABC. It is stated that the electric force in point A lies on the bisector of the viewing angle BAC, and the magnitude and direction of the forces due to the charges on the left and right halves of BC are compared. The conversation also mentions the cancellation of certain components of the electric force.
sma
Consider triangle ABC,the continues charges distribution lies on the side of BC with the linear charge density such as m,prove that the direction of electric force in the point A lies on the bisector of the viewing angle BAC

Physics news on Phys.org
try to think which components of the electric force cancel out at A

I don't Underestand

Look at the force due to the charge on the left half of BC, and due to the charge on the right half of BC. What can you say about the magnitude and direction of those forces in relation to each other?

- Warren

can you give me a complete answer?

sma said:
can you give me a complete answer?

No, we do not provide complete answers here.

- Warren

where i can deliver?

Related to What is the direction of electric force in point A for a charged triangle ABC?

1. What is the correct way to answer a question?

The correct way to answer a question is to provide a clear and concise response that directly addresses the question being asked. It is important to also provide any necessary explanations or evidence to support your answer.

2. How can I ensure that my answer is accurate?

To ensure accuracy in your answer, it is important to thoroughly research the topic and use reliable sources. Double-checking your information and providing references can also help to validate the accuracy of your answer.

3. Should I answer with only facts or can I include my own opinions?

It depends on the context of the question and the purpose of your answer. If the question is asking for factual information, it is best to stick to providing objective facts. However, if the question allows for personal opinions, you can include them as long as they are supported by evidence or logical reasoning.

4. Is it okay to say "I don't know" if I am unsure of the answer?

It is always better to be honest and admit when you do not know the answer to a question. You can offer to research the answer and provide it at a later time, or direct the person to someone who may have the answer.

5. Can I use technical jargon in my answer?

If the question is being asked by someone who may not be familiar with technical terms, it is best to avoid using jargon and instead explain the concept in simpler terms. However, if the question is being asked in a professional or academic setting, it may be appropriate to use technical terms as long as they are explained or defined appropriately.