Here's a random thought on screen protectors. Are they even worth it? I don't know if I should get a screen protector for my phone. For the last few years all my experiences with screen protectors have been bad. They lose touch sensitivity. I also noticed it takes more than one year for my phones to get screen scratches without protectors. For which I'm wondering if I should maybe give it another chance.
I don't know how some folks manage to scratch their screens. I heavily use my electronics devices and that has never been a problem for me. Maybe they purposely put grains of sand on their fingers and then use their phones. I also don't understand how they let them fall and pretty much crack it the first time. My cellphones and tablet have fallen a lot, but I've never gotten a cracked screen or a cracked edges. Even when a tornado destroyed my place and my phone spent a little more than 2 days submerged in water and at least 50lb of debris, I managed to salvage it. After drying it for 3 days, it turned on fine, it worked, and there was not a single scratch on the screen. It was not waterproof by the way. It was a cheap Galaxy. It had no case protector, nor screen protector. Yet not a single scratch on the screen. Just a few white pixels, but you have to hold it at an angle to even notice the white pixels. Otherwise it is not noticeable. I am being honest when I say that I don't understand how some folks manage to destroy their phones by a single fall. Mine always seem to be quite resistant despite my heavy use and bad treatment towards them.
So I was thinking about the worthiness of screen protectors.