Haborix
- 385
- 449
I prefer to only discuss deadlines with Europeans when they occur on or after the 13th day of the month.
No, typo. Screenshot from SE.Ibix said:Is that a typo, or is that what you're actually supposed to prove?
Or similar strange exercises. E.g., "Three men are digging a hole in three days. How long do six men need?" As if they were faster!Ibix said:I have to say I've never seen the 57 melons thing in the wild.
That's how it was where I worked. Each option (single, married, with kids) was a certain percent of monthly base pay. It really didn't bother me that I was paying more in dollars than some others.Borg said:I found out quite some time ago that they were charging employees based on their salary.
Paying more is one thing. Paying twice what it costs to get it directly from the insurance company itself is just plain theft.gmax137 said:That's how it was where I worked. Each option (single, married, with kids) was a certain percent of monthly base pay. It really didn't bother me that I was paying more in dollars than some others.

When the time comes (about 64 1/2) find a local broker, they charge the providers so it's free to you. When I did this, I got a clear explanation of everything I needed to know in about an hour. The brokers spend all their time explaining the ins and outs, so they're very good at it. At least that's my anecdote, lol.Borg said:I'm sure that will be loads of fun to navigate
Hope you're feeling better.Borg said:Got the Covid booster yesterday. So tired today...![]()