Favorite Color Preferences: Why Red and Green Are Popular Choices

• Thread starter Richard87
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Color
In summary: It depends on the day. Sometimes red, or orange or yellow, or violent, blue, or green, and sometimes anything in between.
Richard87
What is your favorite color? Red it is for me.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Blue.

clear

Bleen.

Green.

Either jazzberry jam or liver.

Oh I take that back it's xanadu fo-sho

Indigo and sky blue pink.

Are black and white included as colors for this?

If so black... If not midnight blue or blood red/garnet

Blue! NO! YELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!

Blue by far is the most amazing of all the colors. I would also argue on behalf of reddish-yellow early morning Sunrise but really, its a 'thing' that you experience in the morning and break down and cry for 2 minutes. But blue stays with you for the entire day. Its so awesome that in fact when you miss the sunrise red you can still find solace in blue.

Indigo and purple.. and of course who could forget emerald green. Just wow.

Gold

cronxeh said:
Its so awesome that in fact when you miss the sunrise red you can still find solace in blue.

I find my solace in the natural color of green; the color of grass, leaves, plants, etc. That, accompanied by natural sunlight is where I look to when I need to find serenity within my mind.

Gray, from the moon.

Cold hearted orb that rules the night
Removes the colours from our sight
Red is gray and yellow, white
But we decide which is right
And which is an illusion

Moody Blues

my favorite is colors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tQIcFvbWRe0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tQIcFvbWRe0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

but orange you glad I didn't say banana

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes red, or orange or yellow,
Sometimes violent, blue, or green,
and sometimes anything in between.

Roy G. Biv

Astronuc said:
Sometimes red, or orange or yellow,
Sometimes violent, blue, or green,
and sometimes anything in between.

Roy G. Biv

That's a mean color, Astro :wink:.

cronxeh said:
Blue by far is the most amazing of all the colors. I would also argue on behalf of reddish-yellow early morning Sunrise but really, its a 'thing' that you experience in the morning and break down and cry for 2 minutes. But blue stays with you for the entire day. Its so awesome that in fact when you miss the sunrise red you can still find solace in blue.

Indigo and purple.. and of course who could forget emerald green. Just wow.

:bugeye: That was spectacular.

lisab: Hah! You troll.

Topic: deep forest green.

lisab said:
Blue! NO! YELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!

Wow! We have a lot in common since I do love blue and I really can't stand yellow:approve:

That's a mean color, Astro .

:rofl:

Guess what should be your favorite color :smile:

2451382877_3b14b15487.jpg

Green

Andre said:
Guess what should be your favorite color :smile:

2451382877_3b14b15487.jpg

A Doppler tree! If you drive fast enough, they're all green... well, except for the green which would be blue.

Flourescent beige!

Blue sky, bluer ocean, a yellow sun, the horizontal white lines of the surf breaking on a sparkling tan beach with a colorless warm breeze, and the green fronds of palm trees above.

lisab said:
That's a mean color, Astro :wink:.
Ah, those rogue characters. Sneaky n.

Greg Bernhardt said:
steel blue
As in the blue one sees on steel shavings, or on heated steel that slightly oxidizes?

I like gReEn

1. What is your favorite color?

As a scientist, I do not have a personal favorite color. I am more interested in studying the properties and effects of colors on different organisms and materials.

2. Is there a universal favorite color?

No, there is no universally agreed upon favorite color. Different cultures and individuals may have varying preferences for colors based on their experiences and perceptions.

3. Why do people have favorite colors?

Our favorite colors are often associated with positive emotions and memories. Additionally, certain colors may have cultural or personal significance.

4. Can favorite colors change over time?

Yes, it is possible for someone's favorite color to change over time. This can be influenced by personal experiences, cultural influences, and psychological factors.

5. Are there any studies on the psychology of favorite colors?

Yes, there have been numerous studies on the psychology of favorite colors, including their impact on mood, behavior, and decision-making. These studies suggest that colors can have a powerful influence on our thoughts and feelings.