Where is the forum for Electronics Engineering?

• Thread starter shaiqbashir
  • Start date
In summary, there are various websites where you can find the forum for Electronics Engineering, such as Reddit, Quora, and Stack Exchange. Additionally, there are specific forums dedicated to this topic, such as All About Circuits, EEVblog, and Electronics Point. These forums welcome anyone with an interest in the field, regardless of their professional status. However, it is important to familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines of each forum before participating. These forums also allow users to ask for technical help or advice, but it is important to provide enough details and search for similar questions before posting.
shaiqbashir
HI Guys!

I want ask u one thing that u have an electrical, mechanica as well an aerospace engineering forum on PF but there is no forum for Electronics engineering. Where in which forum should i ask my electronics related queestions. When this forum will be made?

Thanks in advance

Physics news on Phys.org

1. Where can I find the forum for Electronics Engineering?

The forum for Electronics Engineering can be found on various websites such as Reddit, Quora, and Stack Exchange. You can also search for specific forums dedicated to this topic on Google.

2. Is there a specific forum for discussing Electronics Engineering?

Yes, there are multiple forums specifically dedicated to discussing Electronics Engineering. Some popular ones include All About Circuits, EEVblog, and Electronics Point.

3. Can I join the forum for Electronics Engineering even if I am not a professional engineer?

Yes, most forums for Electronics Engineering welcome anyone who has an interest in the field, whether they are professionals or not. It is a great platform for learning and sharing knowledge.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in the forum for Electronics Engineering?

Yes, each forum may have its own set of rules and guidelines that users are expected to follow. These rules are usually in place to maintain a respectful and productive community. It is important to read and understand these rules before participating in the forum.

5. Can I ask for technical help or advice on the forum for Electronics Engineering?

Yes, most forums allow users to ask for technical help or advice from other members. However, it is important to provide enough details and context in your question to receive helpful responses. It is also recommended to search the forum for similar questions before posting your own to avoid duplicate posts.