Hope that helps!Where Can I Purchase DIN 2999 Standard?

• Thread starter optics.tech
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Standard
In summary, the conversation revolved around the benefits of implementing a new project management system. The participants discussed the efficiency and organization it would bring to their workflow, as well as the potential challenges and costs involved. They also touched upon the importance of proper training and support for the team during the transition. Overall, they agreed that the benefits outweighed any potential difficulties, and they were excited to move forward with the implementation.
optics.tech
Hello everyone,

Can anyone please help me to find where I can purchase the DIN 2999 standard?

Regards

Huygen

Engineering news on Phys.org
That looks like the old German version of the Whitworth pipe thread standard. It's been superseded by:

BS EN 10226-1:2004
BS EN 10226-2:2005
BS EN 10226-3:2005

There's an ISO standard as well - ISO 7-1.

As for purchasing it, you can buy it from BSI amongst others. If you're a member you'll get a discount, or it may be contained within your subscription. A library may also be able to order it in for you without charge from your national library service.

1. Where can I purchase this standard?

You can purchase this standard from authorized retailers, online marketplaces, or directly from the standard organization's website.

2. How do I know if the standard I am buying is legitimate?

Make sure to purchase from authorized retailers or directly from the standard organization's website to ensure the authenticity of the standard.

3. Is it possible to purchase a digital version of this standard?

Yes, many standard organizations offer digital versions of their standards for purchase on their websites.

4. Are there any discounts available for purchasing this standard?

Some standard organizations offer discounts for bulk purchases or to members of their organization. Check their website or contact them directly for more information.

5. Can I get a refund if I am not satisfied with the standard I purchased?

Refund policies vary for each standard organization and retailer. It is best to check their website or contact them directly for their refund policy.