Where to direct my theory?

• Thread starter hatemalnaggar
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker has recently graduated from a computer institute in Egypt and was in high school, also known as secondary school. They excelled in math and have come up with a new math theory but are unsure of what to do with it. They are considering submitting it to a university in the USA or a reputable math journal for review. They are also concerned about protecting their rights and how to spread their theory.
hatemalnaggar
I have graduated from a computer institute in Egypt
I was in the high school. It is called secondary school in Egypt
I made the whole school and teachers feel inferior to me in math with its feeling
For some reason I didn't join the faculty of science
All this is not very important
Now, I have a math theory which is new
Now, what can I do because I don't know anything?
Should I take it to the nearest university?
Should I send it by mail or email to a university in USA?
How can I register my theory to keep my right before sending it?
What if this theory is very intelligent? What does it take to spread?
Hatem Al-Naggar
Computer Programmer. Egypt

Physics news on Phys.org
To expand a little bit on what Greg said: our policy here is to discuss only theories which are already being discussed among professionals. This usually means that they have to be published in a reputable professional journal. See here for more details:

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/

in particular the section General Contents Guidelines.

1. What is the purpose of directing my theory?

Directing your theory allows you to have a clear focus and goal for your research. It helps guide your research questions and methodology.

2. How do I determine where to direct my theory?

To determine where to direct your theory, you should consider your research interests, current gaps in knowledge, and potential impact of your theory in your field.

3. Should I only direct my theory towards one specific area?

It is not necessary to direct your theory towards only one specific area. You can have a broader scope and still have a focused direction for your theory.

4. Can I change the direction of my theory during my research?

Yes, you can change the direction of your theory during your research. As you gather more data and information, you may find it necessary to adjust your direction to better fit your findings.

5. How do I know if I have directed my theory correctly?

You can evaluate if you have directed your theory correctly by assessing if your research questions are aligned with your theory and if your findings support your theory. It is also important to seek feedback from other experts in your field.